What's happening..uhmm!? ;)

Jin~ we just wanted to take a break.

I just said ok but I got a hint that they r hiding something. Wt it could be?

I was just thinking and suddenly hobi hyung came inside and he also joined us for snacks.

I took an opportunity to talk with hobi hyung alone and i told him about jin hyung and jk.

Hobi hyung also found it suspicious so he joined me in this.

Kishita's pov

Both of us reached our hotel room and started packing our bags but we were not happy coz maybe we can't meet our boys again.
But komal always remain positive so she told me that I should not be sad and we will definitely meet them again.. afterall they r our friends or even more than that..u know..!? ;)

Both of us went to that place where we met them in personal for the first time.
And both of us started laughing remembering all the incident.
Soon the concert started and we could clearly listen to their voices.

Next morning, before leaving LA, i decided to call jinu..ishhh... it's so awkward to call him jinu...i should rather call him jin only. Yess...!

I called him but he didn't picked up the call. I got restless...and was almost in tears but tears got disappeared when i saw his name popped up on my phone..yess he messaged me...he told me that he will call me later as he with someone.

I smiled looking at his message as it was my first message ever from jin.

Jk's pov

Okay, so let's call her.
I called her and she picked up the call on the very first ring.

I casually said, "hey" ( i expected a hi from other side too but what she said surprised me)

She said annyeonghaseyo.

Woah..she said something in korean..tho her accent was little bit weird but it's ok..hahahaha... I will teach her ;-)

She cutely aksed me if i was fine?

And I replied her back that i m okay..! Wbu.?

She said that she is sad coz she has to leave LA today but she really wanna meet her new friend...

but.. wait..who is her new friend..??

Ohh fu*k... it's me..how can I forget :-!

I asked her when will she leave..i mean...at what time..?

She told me at 9 pm and i was literally surprised coz i will also reach airport at 8.30...

We can meet...yesss..!!

Jin's pov

Okay..now i can call her.. finally.. I am alone..!!
I called her and she picked my call.

I said hii, kishi...

She just said hi..how r u..?

I said yeah i m fine as always, u know.!?

She said ofcourse u r wwh nah..hahahaha...!!

I said..yess i m..u have any doubt...!!

She got scared and said no no not at all..m sorry if i hurted you.

I don't know y but i found it cute and just said no... don't worry..i m just kidding..hahahaha.

During all our conversation I found out that she didn't took my name even for once. I found it little weird to ask but i am wwh..u know.!? So I asked her y she is not taking my name..!?