Budding Love.. (ʘᴗʘ✿)

Jimin's povI connected the video and as soon as I looked at my phone's screen...i couldn't take my eyes off her... She was wearing a purple oversized T-shirt and a black leggings. On that T shirt, it was written... Bangtan..!! I got shocked and asked her about her clothes...she found it little awkward but said," ohh.. it's my sister's t-shirt. She loves wearing such oversized clothes. Y r u asking btw? Is it looking very ugly? I think I should change it."

Jimin~ ohh..no.. it's looking perfect. Btw, is ur sister k-pop fan?

Jian~ idk about that but yeah she loves dancing and listening songs. Infact, when I told her that I am learning dance...she got so happy. She also wanted to join me but can't do that coz of her studies, games and music classes.

Jimin~ ohh.. it's ok.. I will meet her some other day.

Jian~ yeah... I think that we should start now.

Jimin~ yess..but btw...u look so pretty in such clothes. {Winked at her}

Jimin's pov~ I thought that she will get shy or something but no...she didn't even smiled when I said that. Infact, she just said..oh..thanku... let's start now. If I would have winked at my army.. they would have fainted.
But this girl...!!
Ohkay... let's start it.

After 1 hour
Jimin~ ohh..u can become a great dancer.

Jian~ really..? But I am sure that I can never dance like you...i mean..look at u man. U r such a great dancer..!!

Jimin~ ohh.. really..? I don't think so.

Jian~ i m not kidding. U r so good.

Jimin~ thankyou...!!

Jian~ okay..so let's meet tomorrow. I won't get late from tomorrow. I promise..!!

Jimin~ ahh..wait...y r u always in hurry? We can talk for sometime atleast. We r friends too.

Jian~ yeah..but.. actually I have to prepare lunch too. I m sorry.. tomorrow I will stay for longer.. I promise..!

Jimin~ okay...as u say..okay.. annyeong.

Jian~ byee..!!

Jk's pov
I called her but she was busy so she couldn't attend my call.
I tried again and again but she didn't picked my call.
Atleast she should message me that she can't pick my call.
But..no..she didn't even messaged me.

After 1 hour
Komal called jk.

Komal~ sorry sorry sorry..!! I was in a meeting.

Jk~ I WON'T TALK TO YOU.

Komal~ aahhh...m sorry naa..baba... I was in a meeting. My phone was on silent mode.

Jk~ okay..then keep it on silent mode only. I m disconnecting the call. Bye.

Komal~ uhmm..sorry oppa. ಥ_ಥ

Okay..this was enough to melt jk..!!

Jk~ okay...i will forgive you but I have one condition. U have to call me oppa once again.

Komal~ ohh... that's it? Okay...so my dear kookie...!

Jk~ not kookie..say oppa.

Komal~ nooo... I already told u that I will call u oppa whenever I want to. U can't force me.

Jk~ okay..then bye...!!

Komal~ aahhh..sorry OPPA. LOVE YOU. PLZ FORGIVE ME.

Jk~ it's okay. Love u too. Now tell me..how was ur day? Meeting?