How to tell her..!? (。•́︿•̀。)

Komal's pov

One girl came running towards us..maybe she recognised jin and jk..!! Oh no..but how..? Their faces were covered whole time...!! Ohh no..she didn't went to jin and jk..infact she came to me and gave me a bag..and the bag looks familiar..omg it's my bag..!! Where did I left it..!?

She said that she found it in front of room no. 71..omg that was jk's room...as soon as she left..jin and kishita were looking at us..and were giggling..!! I just said..hey stobbb it..!!

Jin widened his eyes when I said that..hahahaha

I looked at jk and that man..he seriously winked at me..i could see his eyes through the glasses he was wearing..!!

I just moved my face away from everyone.

Kishita's pov

Me and komal didn't knew about the surprise. I was so excited that what's gonna happen next.

Jin asked us to sit in the car which is waiting outside for us and they will join us in 5 minutes in other car. So we started walking towards the car and sat inside the car. Car started moving in just few minutes and we literally loved this place called 'seoul'. It was so beautiful. We reached outside a studio and the chauffeur asked us to go inside and we did the same. As we went inside, we saw some unfamiliar faces. A girl came and asked us to go inside a room...it was looking like a hall. As we walked in, we saw some familiar faces and they were all the BTS members...omg..yess..!! V,hobi,rm,suga,jimin,jk and jin....all of them were standing together and were doing their dance practice. Both of us ran towards them and we were shocked.. literally we were shivering.

I looked at jin and he smirked at me.

Everyone greeted us and we greeted back. Rm said,"hi, who r u miss?"

To which jin replied," meet her, she is kishita from india and she is my good friend."

All of them started looking at jin very curiously. But then they looked at komal, who was still in shock.

Jk came near komal, held her hand and said ,"She is my girlfriend, her name is komal."

Everyone looked at them shockingly and their eyes got widened.

V said," but u told me that it's about jin hyung."

Jin looked at jk and jk looked nervous. I couldn't understand why he got so tensed.

Jk apologized everyone for not telling earlier as he wanted them to meet their SIL personally.

Namjoon~ omg, maknae...you..!! Seriously..!?

Suga~ are you taking training from jimin or something..?

Jimin~ what u mean by that Hyung..!? U mean to say that I am flirt.!?

Suga~ ofcourse, i meant that only.

Hobi was sobbing and he said," omg our jungkook...he got a girlfriend..my heart..!! I m soo happy for you maknae.."

Jk~ Hobi hyung please don't cry. I can't see you like this.

Jimin back hugged hobi.

Omg, they r so cute, they are like a family..!!

Komal's pov

I was still in shock. Really, jk is my boyfriend and BTS are my friends. It was like a dream for me. I am so emotional rn.

Namjoon came to me and congratulated me and thanked me for becoming jk's girlfriend. I literally cried when he said that. He asked me to calm down and said that he is like my elder brother from now. I got happy and emotional at the same time.