It's Enough...!! 🖐️

Please vote

They start walking towards komal.
But jk stops in between when he see her standing with that jerk.

Jk gets angry and goes from there.

Jin and kishi also notice that but they go to komal.

Komal~ okay bye...

Kishi and jin comes from behind.

Kishi~ komal.

Komal~ ahh..thank god...u guys r here. Btw happy new year..!!

Jin~ happy new year, komal.

Kishi~ happy new year broooo..!!

Komal hugs both of them.

Komal~ ahh..where is kookie?

Kishi~ he saw you with him again.

Komal~ ahhh...not again..!! I still regret that y I planned this new year party with his company.

Kishi~ but this isn't ur fault bro. U planned for this party one month ago.

Jin~ ahh.. I think that jungkookahh is very angry. The way he left.

Komal~ really? But Reyansh came to me himself. Infact, I ignored him..!!!

Jin~ we know...but..jk...he can't share his favourite person with anyone. He gets jealous easily.

Komal~ yeah.. I can see that..jin..can u please talk to him?

Jin~ okay... I will try my best.

Jin goes to jk who was standing near the stairs.

Jin~ jungkook... don't be angry. U know her very well.

Jk~ yes.. hyung I know her...!! But idk y... I always get negative vibes from that stupid jerk.

Jin~ ahh..he is not that bad.

Jk~ really hyung? Then, y u always keep kishita away from him?

Jin~ ahh.. it's not about him only... actually i can't see her with anyone other than me.

Jk~ exactly hyung..!! Same is with me. I can't see her with anyone.

Jin~ kookie...try to understand...u r ruining ur relationship with komal. She is feeling very low coz of ur cold behaviour. And tell me... what's her fault?

Jk~ I told her to stay away from that guy but still she was talking to him.

Jin~ who told u that?? Infact, she was trying to get rid of him...!! She told all this herself to me.

Jk~ ok hyung...i got that...but still I can't stand that guy anymore..!!

Jin~ okay..then..just go to komal and apologize for ur rude behaviour.

Jk~ yes..hyung..u r ryt... I should not behave like this with her.

Jin~ yes...she is very upset. See, she is there...now go..!!

Jk was about to go to her but suddenly Reyansh go on the stage and says,"so guys...r u ready for the dance..!?"

The music plays...jk looks at komal...he was about to go to her but he sees jin hyung went faster than him to kishi..!! >.<

Jk mumbles..."Hyung is so cute..hahaha..."

Jin to kishi~ so will u dance with me?

Kishi~ no..!!

Jin~ ahhh...wae.?!??

Kishi~ hahahaha..coz I will dance with my friend komal first...hehehe...;)
So bye oppaaaa...