Starry Nights...(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Concert day-1
We were on stage and staff told us that Kishi and komal have reached.
I already told my staff about the plan.

Suddenly, the lights got off and everyone started shouting.. happy jin day..!
Awww..army was holding many banners with my name and pics.

I got surprised and was in tears.
All the members hugged me and showed the purple lights held by armies..it said..jin day.!

It was so beautiful.! I can never forget this.! Maybe this is my last birthday with army. I will never get to see this again in my life. These thoughts made me cry even harder. Members were also crying.

Hobi gave me the mic and asked me to say anything.
I couldn't speak coz I couldn't stop my tears from flowing.
But I managed to speak and all I could say was Gamsahamnida.

But RM asked me to say more.

I said," Army, u already know that I love you so much..!! Maybe this is the last time of me and you together like this. "

As soon as I said this line,  army stopped shouting as if they were in a shock.
They already know about this but r not ready to accept it.
They started screaming..NOOO..!!
And this made me cry even more.
But I managed to calm myself and said, "hey stob it."

And army started laughing.

All members hugged me. And I told army that I will always keep loving you and I also wanted to thank you guys for accepting me and kishita.
She is here with me and I want her to come on the stage.
Kishi was standing in the crowd with her face covered with a purple dupatta. ( I asked my staff to cover her face with purple dupatta and make her stand in row 1 on very right side so that I can recognise her in crowd)
Still there was so many people that I couldn't find her.
I told the staff to take me to her. When I reached her, i saw that she was in tears and was crying. I asked her to come on the stage with me.
She refused at first coz she thought that this will upset army but I told her that army loves her. And army shouted," YESS..!!"

She was so happy after listening this.
She came on stage holding my hand.
I bent down on my knees and asked her, "Will you marry me..miss kishita?"

Army started screaming.

They said in sync," SAY YESS..!!"
Kishi was in tears and filled with emotions.
She said," Yes, but.."

I cut her words and shouted," but..!! But what..!! "

She said, " I won't marry you till ur disband as I don't wanna come between u and army."

I said, " okay...but let me clear it that u can never come between me and army, and u never came between us. Army and my relation is something else. We r like moon and earth and u r the best star for me who will always remain by my side."

All the members hugged me and kishi.

Jk said," I already proposed komal and even she is here with us. So can I ask her again..maybe she changed her mind so I should ask her again."

Komal was blushing hard. Army recognised her in the crowd and gave her the place so that she can reach the stage.

Jk's pov
I already proposed her but y m i finding it so difficult to propose her again. Maybe coz army is watching us. But wait..army is my family..!! Y m i so nervous..!! No I can do it coz I m jakayy..!!
I bent down and gave her a purple rose and proposed her for marriage.
She accepted my proposal and hugged me.
I hugged her back and army was shouting so loud.