Only For You.. o((*^▽^*))o

Jimin's pov
The month is about to end, so as promised I have to take her monthly test today.
I will meet her at farm house. She will reach there at 6 pm. I need to leave for the farm house now...so that I can reach there at 6 pm.

Kishita's pov
I already reached my office. But I felt that everyone was behaving very differently today. Everyone was smiling looking at my face. Is something there on my face?

I immediately went to the washroom and checked in the mirror but I found nothing.

I think that I am overthinking..hmm... I should go to my cabin now.

I opened the door. And what I just saw there...!! A man was there in my cabin. I couldn't see his face as he was standing facing towards the other side.

I said," hello..who r u?"

That man turned his face towards me and I got shocked..!!

Komal's pov
I reached the office within half an hour but I found out that there was no issue. I got angry and asked about that employee. But everyone said that they don't know about him as he didn't came to office today.

I got so confused. I called him again but he didn't picked my phone.

I went towards my cabin.. I opened the door and sat on my chair. I closed my eyes.

Two hands covered my eyes from behind.

I shouted, " who is there?"

But no one replied back.
I struggled to remove those hands. I managed to turn my face towards that person but I couldn't open my eyes as those hands were still on my face and eyes.

I was about to shout again but that person kissed me. I couldn't shout. He didn't let me open my eyes. I got super confused and tried to struggle alot. But it was of no use. He didn't stopped kissing me.

Finally he broke the kiss, removed his hands and i immediately opened my eyes just to close them again coz I got fainted after seeing him.

He struggled to bring me back to conscious. He threw water on my face and I got consciousness. He immediately hugged me and said," m sooo sorry.. I never imagined that u will get faint. I m sorry. R u fine? U need something? "

Komal~ don't worry...!! I am fine now...!!! Please don't cry. It's not ur fault. I m okay...kookie...!!"

Jk~ thank god...!! I wanted to surprise you. But all this happened..! Please forgive me. Btw Happiest birthday...!!

Komal~ Thank you so much..!! I don't want this dream to end..!!

Jk~ dream.!? It's not a dream..i m really here with you..!!

Komal~ no...i know that its a dream and soon i will wake up.

Jk~ no...i m really with you in India..!!

Komal~ what..!? India..!!?? Are u in india?

Jk~ ohh god...!! How to explain you??

Komal~ please someone wake me now. This dream is getting serious. I don't want my heart to break after waking up.

Jk~ ur heart won't break. I am real. Let me prove it.

Komal~ how?

Jk came closer, hugged komal and whispered in her ears, "I am real"

Komal opened her eyes wide, pinched herself and hugged back jk.

And said," How..!! When..!!"