Confession.. (。♡‿♡。)

I was so lost in my thoughts but I came back to senses as soon as I heard his name on my phone. A video played on my phone...may be I touched my phone's screen by mistake. I got shocked when that youtuber said," BTS member Jin is dating someone. It's a girl from America. Her name is Scarlett. Infact BTS Jin is seen with that girl for many times. She is a famous actress."

I can't believe it...no.. it's impossible...he never told me about any girl. He has no girlfriend. It's a fake news but then they showed some pictures of Jin and that girl. But it was Jin...yess... It's Jin only...but how....no way...!! But what if he is actually dating her, what if he didn't told me about her...i m just a ordinary friend...he didn't told about me to anyone, so maybe he didn't told about her also to anyone.

I was broken, I was shattered, I don't know how to react, I should call him...but what would I ask him.. I am just a friend.. I have no right to interfere in his personal life.

Komal came to me and she tried to comfort me. She said that these all are rumours. He can't date anyone else.

But I still don't know what to believe and what not.

Jin's pov
These rumours r spreading like fire. Company's manager told me to switch off my phone. So I did the same. He asked me not to contact anyone. So I can't do that but I am so worried about my family. What they might be thinking about me. I was worried for her too. I never confessed to her. What if she believed in these rumours.

Other members tried to contact me through the office phone so I talked to namjoon and yoongi. They knew that these r just rumours.

Mr. XY called me and told me to come outside and talk to media. I came outside and cleared all the misunderstandings. It wasn't a very big deal. Usually k-pop artists are rumoured about dating someone. But it was a big thing for a person like kishi. She doesn't know about all these things. This all things are heartbreaking for my army too. They must be very sad but I hope that my answer would calm them a little.

Kishita's pov
Yes, I heard the news that he cleared all the misunderstandings but he said that in front of media. They have to say this in front of media. But what if he is actually dating her? I still don't know.

Finally he called me and I talked to him casually without showing any sadness.

He asked if I am fine?

I just said, "yeah"

He said,"I am not dating anyone. Infact I can never date anyone... I mean... anyone else."

I got shocked when he said that and then he said," actually I already love someone."

My heart was aching when he said that. I stayed quiet and tears were just flowing from my eyes.

He said," I love a girl..but I don't know that whether she loves me or not..so I never confessed it to her."

I just said,"ohh"

He asked me if he should tell her?

I remained quiet for some time but then I said ," yes, you should tell her, otherwise it would be too late."

So, very next moment he said,
" saranghaeyo, I LOVE YOU."

Wait...what..!!! U love ME..!?

He shouted ,"yess.. can't I love you..???"

I don't know what to say.

I just said, "yes you can."

He asked," so u don't love me??"