5. Next Time on MTV Cribs...

The next two weeks were filled with all of us packing, moving, and shipping stuff over to our new home in California

The next two weeks were filled with all of us packing, moving, and shipping stuff over to our new home in California. My brother already left to our new home to oversee that everything is set in place by the time we got there. Estelle and I were packing up some last minute things into a storage unit before we headed out into the city.

We decided that during our last day in Chicago, we should do some touristy things just for the heck of it. Sounds pretty cliché but we just wanted to have our last hoorah in the city we love most, before we say goodbye.

We started off my visiting the iconic "Chicago Bean" and took pictures of ourselves reflected on the art installation. We then used they ferry on the Chicago River to take an architecture tour of the city's skyscrapers. Estelle made sure to take a picture of us flipping off the Trump Tower.

We got dinner at one of favorite deep dish pizza places and decided to call it a night. Our flight was early tomorrow so we decided to get some needed rest.

~

My mom woke me up at around 7:30 telling me get ready. I quickly got up and got dressed in a tracksuit for the airport.

I picked up my cat Robert and his carrier to go on the flight and quickly went downstairs

I picked up my cat Robert and his carrier to go on the flight and quickly went downstairs. Downstairs all my family was there along with Estelle and her mom. Estelle and her mom were giving each other a tearful goodbye before her mother turned to me and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Take care of each other, alright?" She said. I hugged her tighter as I nodded in agreement.

We all ate a quick breakfast before driving off. In the car, I turned back towards the car and said a silent goodbye to my home.

We drove for 30 minutes before I realized we were heading into a different direction of O'Hare, the airport in Chicago.

"Hey dad, I think you missed the exit we were supposed to take to get to the airport" I told him.

"We're actually doing to a different airport this time" he answered.

We didn't really travel that much before this so maybe there's more airports I didn't know about.