15. F8

A/N: When you see the (***), feel free to play the music provided! Long chapter ahead, Enjoy! <3
-S
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Saturday night and Estelle, Nushi, and I were all finally getting ready to go to the nightclub, F8. My parents had left a few hours ago to spend a weekend together in Carmel. I told them that we were going to a party so we'd be out late. I didn't tell them that the party was actually at a night club 30 minutes from home but...tomayto/tomato right?

Nushi and Estelle were helping each other do their makeup while I currently took a shower. I let the hot water soothe my skin and the nerves I was feeling. It's been a while since I had gone to a party, let alone a full on nightclub.  I wasn't sure what this night would bring.

Once I finished washing myself, I shaved my legs and hopped out the steaming shower to grab a towel. Once I was dry, I wrapped a robe around myself and walked to the end of my closet where all my dresses and heels were at. I never really got that many chances to wear any of them in Chicago because it was too cold at night there.

I scanned though my options and eventually picked a skin-tight brown dress that had lace accents. Once I picked that I dress, I went into my bathroom to brush my teeth, moisturize my skin, and put on some light make up. I did a quick cat eye and lined my lips with a dark colored lip-liner before finishing it off with clear lip gloss.

I put on my dress and stood in the mirror as I put the last finishing touches of my gold jewelry. I took a deep breath as I looked at myself.

The dress was on the shorter side but it accentuated every curve on my body. My brown heels helped make me look longer and leaner. I actually liked what I saw in the mirror.

As I was scrutinizing myself, Estelle and Naomi were also about finished and burst through my door. Nushi squealed,

"Girl you look fucking hot!"

"Bitch your ass looks fucking FAT"  Estelle giggled while smacking it as she and Nushi both joined me in the mirror.

I grinned sheepishly while muttering 'thanks' as I took us all in. We all looked pretty hot if I do say so myself. Estelle wore a green, strappy one shoulder dress that complimented her olive skin. She paired it black strapped heels while she wore her hair in a high pony tail. Nushi wore a plum colored baby doll dress that had cutouts on her hips. The dress highlighted her caramel skin and curves. She paired her dress with nude heels.

"You guys look absolutely stunning" I gushed as I brought them in for a group hug.

"Hell yeah we do! Let's get drunk!!" Estelle exclaimed while she dragged us out of the room.

I said one last goodbye to Robert while Nushi ordered the Uber to the nightclub.

The last thing I shoved in my purse was my pepper spray. Here's to hoping I don't have to use it tonight.

~

Once we got to the entrance of the nightclub, we got out and thanked our Uber. We noticed the long line of students and other patrons trying to get in the club. One obvious thing  finally occurred to me.

"Guys... how the fuck did we think we were getting into a 21+ nightclub seeing as we're all only 18?" I groaned.

"Oh shit...I totally forgot that we needed fakes" Nushi muttered.

"Maybe...they're not checking IDs?" Estelle suggested.

We all turned to look at the insanely huge bodyguard that stood in front of the entrance as he monitored everyone going in. He was definitely turning away students who didn't have IDs with them. We all groaned,