16. Fight Club

In the blink of an eye, he gripped the man by his collar before pulling his arm back to connect his first with the man's jaw

In the blink of an eye, he gripped the man by his collar before pulling his arm back to connect his first with the man's jaw. The man had instantly gone out cold but Sebastian continued to deliver blow after blow.

I was frozen in shock as I watched him from behind. I couldn't find the words to try and stop him as he continued to beat the living hell out of that man. It seemed like time stood still as everyone in the area watched, with fear in their own eyes.

Suddenly, Romeo and Dustin rushed to where we were and took in the scene. Romeo was the first, to step up and grab Sebastian's shoulder blade, stopping him in the middle of a blow.

As Sebastian turned to look at Romeo, he looked absolutely furious. I thought I had seen him angry before, but nothing compared to the way he looked now. It looked like murder was on his mind.

Romeo whispered something to him that I couldn't hear, as he gestured in my direction. Whatever he said, Sebastian slowly nodded as he dropped the limp man's body and slowly turned to me.

My breath hitched when he fully faced me. His jaw was clenched as his eyes glazed with rage.

As his eyes finally met mine, what looked like regret flashed on his face before becoming emotionless once again. When he finally spoke, his deep voice was cold with anger,

"We're leaving" he ordered as his accent came out in full force. His command exuding his unwavering dominance.

Before I got the chance to reply, he weaved his fingers through mine and guided us through the crowd. I tried to ignore the electricity I felt through our intertwined hands.

A lot of eyes peered at us as we made our way through. I kept my eyes on my feet as I stumbled while following Sebastian.

As we passed the bathroom, I skidded to a stop as I remembered that I still hadn't found Estelle or Nushi.

He turned to face me,

"Waitsstop I have to makesure Estelle and Nushi are okay and get home s-safe" I slurred in his ear.

He looked at me for a long moment before nodding once.

He once again guided me through, as we quickly made our way to the other end of the club. Once we were there, I saw Dustin as he waved us over and gestured to Estelle and Nushi.

Once they saw me, their eyes lit up as they hurriedly made their way to hug me,

"Omgwe'vebeen lookingforever for you! Are you okay?" Estelle gushed as she pulled me in for a hug. The hug was a bit awkward as Sebastian had not let go of my hand. We made it work nonetheless.

I smiled sheepishly at them, "Sorry, I...got lost...but Sebastian found me". I lied as he and I made eye contact. I didn't want them freaking out so I decided to leave out the whole almost-getting-kidnapped thing.