2. Look at me more

His voice was deep. Deeper than anyone would expect as he doesn't speak in class at all.

It didn't help the situation at all. She was feeling even more scared of him. She felt like she'd tear up at any moment. She could feel her body slightly trembling.

Maybe he sensed that cause his gaze turned soft. She also wasn't expecting this.

He is so unpredictable.

She wasn't feeling scared of him anymore. She's rather confused. What does he need from her and why is he even asking this?

"Why aren't you answering me?" He again asks.

She felt a wave of chill running down her spine cause of his deep voice. She isn't used to such a voice as everyone around her has a normal, soft, or high-pitched tone.

"I-I don't know," she replies, looking down.

She was right. Even she doesn't know.

"What do you mean? You don't know why you were avoiding me?" He asks in confusion.

She shakes her head earning a tired sigh from him.

"Look at me and reply properly. Why were you ignoring me?" He again asks.

She didn't want to look at him but she did. While the fear was still there, she gathered the courage to reply.

"I'm scared of you," she replied in a lower tone.

It was so low that he didn't hear what she said. He looked at her in confusion. As if he was hoping for her to repeat her words.

"Could you please speak a bit louder?"

"I-I'm scared of you," she said properly.

"Really? Why?" He again asks.

Now her question was how was she supposed to answer that? She doesn't have any serious reason to be scared of him except for getting bullied.

"I think you're gonna bully me," she replies, gulping in fear.

"And why would I do that? What have you done?"

"I...maybe because I used to stare at you. I-I don't know," she again looks down.

Just then she heard him chuckling a bit. She looked up feeling confused, just to notice that he didn't have that stiff look on his face anymore. He looked rather relaxed.

"You really thought I'm gonna bully you just cause of that?" He again chuckled.

She felt a bit embarrassed by his words. She could feel her face heating up due to the shame she was feeling.

"Whatever, I'm leaving!"

She said getting embarrassed and trying to get out. When she was about to walk off, he pinned her hands to the wal.l

"W-What are you doing?!" She asks, her eyes widening in surprise.

"Where are you off to? I'm not done speaking yet. Do you need to meet your boyfriend or something?" He asks tilting his head a bit to the side.

"Just ask what you need to ask!" She says huffing, feeling slightly frustrated by the situation.

"I'm asking what I need to ask. Why are you in a hurry?" He asks casually.

"I don't want anyone to see us like this," she says moving her gaze away from him.

"Why? Are you afraid if they see us together the least attention you used to get will be gone?" He asks, this time his tone sounding a bit more serious.