13. Happy accidents

She goes to the kitchen to see what she could cook for them. Opening the fridge she notices there weren't enough ingredients for what she wanted to cook.

"There are eggs. Hm," she crosses her arms staring at the eggs. "I can make French toast for us. Let's see if he has bread."

She opens a cabinet at the top right corner and finds a packet of bread. Taking that she puts it on top of the counter. Like this, she looks for milk and cinnamon powder since he didn't have Vanilla essence. After collecting all the ingredients she takes a pan and puts it on top of the stove.

After the preparations were done she puts on an apron. But before she started to cook she decides to go and call Taehyung since it was already getting late.

"Tae wake up. It's already 12," she says.

He most probably didn't hear her. There was no response coming from him. Getting no choice she starts to shake him.

"Tae!" she calls shaking him.

"Mom, wake me up later," he whines.

She put her hand over her waist in disbelief.

"Seriously?" she says feeling attacked for no reason. "I'm not your mom. Wake up! The breakfast is ready," she says and left the room.

She came downstair mumbling to herself in disbelief.

"Do I look like his mom?! Idiot."

Getting back to the kitchen she takes out bread and proceeds to cut the sides using a kitchen knife.

Later when he woke up he gets up yawning loudly. Standing up he stretches a bit still feeling tired.

"The room looks different," he says scratching his head in confusion.

When he looked around he noticed the clothes were gathered at the corner of the room. He gets surprised to see how clean his room seemed to him.

"Who cleaned my room?"

Getting confused he scratches the back of his head and opens the door to his room to get out. He goes down the stairs and pauses looking at the female figure standing in his kitchen.

"Who is that girl?" he mumbles under his breath getting puzzled.

He proceeds to walk to the kitchen and towards the girl to get a closer look and to see who it was. When he stood behind the girl he remembered that it was none other than his friend who moved in just yesterday.

"Did you clean my room?" he asks looking at her back.

Listening to the sudden voice she flinches and raises the kitchen knife as defence due to quick reflex. Taehyung on the other hand getting alerted tried to hold her hand to get the knief out of her grip.

But he accidentally grabbed the sharp edges of the blade with his palm in full force causing Y/n's eyes to widen in surprise. Before she could take any action blood starts to drip from his palm causing him to hiss in pain.

Y/n threw the knife instantly after noticing and looked at his hand in worry.

"Oh my god, Tae are you okay?" she asks in worry.

"Do I seem okay?"

"Right, I'm so stupid. It must be hurting really bad," she says turning the kitchen sink on and taking his hand to wash the blood that had stained his hand. She looked as if she was about to cry which he felt bad about.

"Y/n, don't worry. It's really not that bad," he says trying to reassure her.

"It's really bad," she says in a sad tone. "It's all my fault," her lips folded upwards forming a sad pout.

"No, it isn't. It happened because I grabbed the knife without thinking."

"That's right," she nods realizing.

"See? Ow!"

She starts to hit him causing him to get confused.

"Ow! Why are you hitting me?!" he shouts causing her to stop.

"Who told you to grab the knife you idiot?!"

She says and again started to hit him.

"Wait here. I have a first aid kit in my bag."

"Don't bother it's alright."

She leaves without listening to him and he sighs. She comes back in no time and takes his hand to check. He just looked at her concentrating on his wound. His wound has stopped bleeding.

"Thank god it's not that deep," she sighs. "Here take this," she says handing him tissues.

Taking the tissues he started to wipe off his hand. Though it felt painless to him someone else was feeling his pain due to his way of wiping and the pressure he was forcing on his wounded part.

"Ouch, why are you being so rough? Give it to me," she says taking the tissue from him.

She starts to wipe his hand but this time rather gently as he looked at her trying not to smile. When his hand was dry she cleaned his wound and wrapped his palm with a clean white cloth.

"Make sure to visit any nearby pharmacy to get it checked in cases for infection."

"Y/n it's not that deep. It won't cause any infection," he says trying to reassure her.

"It's still nice to take precautions."

She gently starts to caress his palm where the wound was. She was so upset since it was just her first day and she already hurt the only friend she has. With whom she'll be staying for a long time.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you like this."

She says while caressing his hand and while being absent-minded without notice kisses his palm. It made Taehyung flinch since he get shivers also causing him to get very flustered at the same time. 

What she did was totally out of habit since her dad always used to do this for her whenever she hurt herself. Growing up with so much care she manifested his sweet gesture. But who would explain it to him?

Realizing her action she turns to the other side not facing him and facepalm out of embarrassment. Her face totally turned red and why wouldn't be? She just gave him a surprise attack and while doing so surprised herself as well. 

She wasn't able to face him and so was he. It was getting too awkward to handle so he chose the best solution he could think of and decides to ignore it overall. This means he excused himself out of the kitchen saying he needs to use the washroom. 

Y/n on the other hand couldn't think of something even though she had a good one just before her sight. Moreover, it wasn't necessary since Taehyung won't be able to hear her anyway. But her being her she also decides to speak. 

"And I'll keep cooking!" she says in an unnecessarily loud tone and finally felt relieved after receiving an okay from him.

She decides to continue what she was doing before but couldn't seem to focus. The moment that happened starts to flash before her eyes like a reminder to her. 

Was it because I care for him?

Her pointer finger slowly starts to make its way toward her lower lip, lightly brushing.

"I kissed his hand."

●・○・●・○・●

Shy:

Heyy! Sorry, the other day I was kind of busy so I couldn't update. But here you go ^^

Did you like it?