22. Memories from you

At the beginning of October, their final semester took place; causing both of them to get extremely busy. It lasted for about a month and during that period they barely had time for each other.

So it was an event of joy for them since now they had plenty of time for each other.

It was evening by the time they got home from school. Today was their last day of exams. So they stayed out a bit longer than usual. It was their way of celebrating the victorious day. They couldn't believe that the torture had finally ended.

Though Taehyung is a bit of a slacker, even he tried his hardest to give his very best during the exams. Actually, they both did. That's why it was such a relief to them.

After getting into the comfort of their home they wasted no time to get fresh so that they could finally have some time to relax. Something they really needed right now.

Surprisingly enough, Taehyung was the first person to get out of the shower. He wore a white T-shirt with a pair of baggy jeans. It's usually the other way around. That's why when he went downstairs to see whether or not she was down there, he was taken aback.

They usually cook together during this specific hour. But her existence is still unavailable and he is getting too hungry to just wait for her while he dies slowly yet painfully.

He'd rather cook than wait for her while she showers. That's why he was already in the kitchen, ready to prepare a yummy meal to fill his stomach.

"Tasty food, here I come," he smirks for no apparent reason.

It takes another fifteen minutes for Y/n to finally show. Guess he wasn't wrong. He actually would have died of hunger.

"Aw, you started without me?" She pouts sitting down on her chair as she comes downstairs.

"Listen here, Missy. This isn't a time for you to act all cutesy. A person is dying here," he says non-ironically as he turns to look at her while he holds a ladle in his other hand.

What he said made her laugh her heart out. He looked like her father for a moment. So she couldn't help but laugh at him after finding the resemblance.

"Don't worry mister. I've got you. I'll nurse you and help you get better," she chuckles as she joins him in the kitchen while putting on an apron.

"Let me help you," she says taking the ladle from from his hand. "I'll take care of this. You should do something else," she suggests smiling.

Taehyung was stressed all this time while trying both, to cook, and keep his sanity together. But seeing her smiling at him had this soothing effect that immediately made him feel calm, causing him to return the smile.

While they helped each other in cooking Y/n decided to start a conversation since it was getting a little too quiet.

"Isn't it a surprise how this year is already nearing its end even though it felt like it was yesterday when you came to me asking, why I used to stare at you?" She suddenly says remembering as she smiles to herself.

"Oh, I totally forgot about that," he laughs. "But then you won't say anything so I just cornered you like some bully. I wonder why I pinned you like that," he laughs at his own unplanned action.

"Oh my god, yes. I remember that. I used to be so scared of you back then. It was difficult for me to even look at you," she explains smiling to herself. "It feels so strange to talk about it now," she chuckles.

"We didn't even know each other back then. And I always tried to push you away, because I didn't want you to get ignored because of me. But you still decided to stay put.