9. My home

They looked at each other smiling as the melting evening sun illuminated the entire area. Bathing it with different hues of the beautiful colour of the sunlight. Making the moment all the more magical.

They later took their belongings and left the building since it already started to get dark outside.

"Today was fun," Taehyung says. "I never imagined myself saying that studying could be fun."

Y/n lightly chuckles at his remark.

"It was fun indeed and a day to never forget," she says while smiling, leaving him behind.

He had stopped on his step the moment she started to speak. Seeing her walk away as she looked at the sky, he looks down lightly chuckling. A moment after he looks up and runs to her to walk by her side.

Hopefully for as long as he breaths.

Waiting at the bus stop they looked around them wondering when will the bus arrive and take them to their desired destination.

"The bus should be here any time soon," she says looking at her watch and then at her left in hopes of getting a glimpse of the bus.

"Y/n?" he lowly calls from behind.

"Hm?" she hums in response but doesn't look behind at him, keeping her eyes on the road.

"Have you realized that this will be our first bus ride together?" he asks.

Getting surprised by the sudden realization her eyes lit up and she looks at him who was standing behind looking at her with a smile.

She covers her mouth chucking due to the happiness she was feeling by the mere fact.

"I never realized. We've been friends for so long and yet we've never rode the bus together," she says looking at him in surprise. "We should do this more often," she suggests.

"Yes, we should," he smiles. "Oh look, the bus has arrived," he says noticing the bus that stopped behind her.

Y/n turns around to look after getting to know and then back at him.

"We should get inside," she says as he nods.

After paying for their bus fare they both get inside and have their seats at the second last row from the right of the bus.

The bus didn't have many passengers during this house so there were quite a few seats in front that were vacant. But yet they still chose to sit there since they found their comfort there.

Taehyung had his seat by the window while Y/n sat beside him. He looked out the window and the bus started its journey.

Y/n was also looking out but getting lost in thoughts. She is used to it since she is always sitting alone on the bus with no one to company her. So she would look out the window and get lost in thoughts.

She didn't realize for how long she's been lost but she returned after feeling a light pat on her shoulder. Getting back to reality she blinks her eyes a few times trying to understand what's going on which causes Taehyung to chuckle.

"What were you thinking about so deeply?" he asks.

She shakes her head, "Nothing. Usually, I'm alone on the bus and since I don't have anyone to talk to during that time I tend to daydream through the ride. It's a habit you can say," she says scratching her nape and getting embarrassed.

"Don't worry. You won't have to daydream to pass the time because from now on I'll be by your side," he says smiling.

She shyly chuckles, "I know. But why did you pat on my shoulder?" she asks.