7. Mischievous smile

Y/n is in her room, busy scribbling on a paper.

"Dear Taehyung-ah. You hurt me physically. Now I am going to hurt you emotionally," she says talking to herself and later laughing like a maniac.

Her bedroom is spacious with a plain colour theme. Her desk where she is sitting is black coloured. The huge glass door of the balcony is open, letting in the soft breeze of the night.

Her room is lit with a dim light. The only bright light there is the table lamp standing up on her table.

Though her dark brown hair is usually tied up in a ponytail, it's not tied right now. Her dark brown hair falls behind her back which makes her look elegant.

She took a shower just a while ago so her hair is still not dry completely. She decides to let it dry on its own while she busy herself writing on the paper.

After she was done writing, she neatly folded the paper and takes the perfume bottle that was on top of her desk. After lightly spraying it over the paper she slides the paper onto an envelope.

She carefully sealed the envelope using a heart-shaped sticker and sprayed the perfume again but this time over the envelope. And after she was done with it an evil smirk appeared on her lips.

"Just wait and watch Tae," she again laughs.

Taehyung is in the class sitting in their usual spot which is the last bench. He was minding his own business looking out of the window. Y/n was in the corridor peaking at Taehyung while holding the envelope in her hand.

"This is gonna be fun," she chuckles and walks in.

"Taehyung-ah! Look at what I have got!" she said standing in front of their seats.

"What?" he asks turning back at her. "What is that?" he asks noticing the envelope in her hand.

"What do you think?" she asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"Is that for me?" he asks.

"Uh-hun, wanna see?" she asks mischievously smiling.

Taehyung tries to take it but Y/n raises her hand high which has Taehyung standing. Of course, Taehyung is taller than her so she kind of felt intimidated at first but again started to be mischievous until Taehyung snatched it from her.

"Oh~ You seem desperate~" she teases.

"Shut up!" he says trying to open the letter.

"How could you say that to me?" she says pouting and crossing her arms.

"Aww, sorry," he says looking at her and ruffling her hair smiling sweetly.

Y/n giggles as he focuses on opening the envelope.

"You've become mischievous," he says still focusing on the envelope, carefully opening the heart sticker.

"You sound like a grandpa," Y/n says.

"Haha very funny," he finally opened the letter. "The letter smells nice," he says slightly smiling.

Seeing the smile on his face she knew that she has got it. She secretly laughs and notices that he is blushing as well.

"Oh ho~ Blushing blushing, are we?" she teases.

He chuckles and takes out the letter. Before opening the letter he takes a deep breath.

"You seem nervous," she asks looking at him being serious about it.

"It'll be my first time getting a love letter. I never imagined this," he says.

Hearing so it kind of got her. She started to feel a bit guilty.

No Y/n! There's no going back!

He opens the letter and starts to read it.

"Even the letter smells nice," he says.

"Read it already, will you?!" she says getting frustrated.

"Okay! Okay! Why are you getting so mad?!" he says finally opening the letter.

He begins to read.

"Dear Taehyung," he pauses and covers his mouth. "She said dear," he shyly chuckles.

"Come on that's a basic way of starting letters," she says in disbelief.

"At least let me be happy with my imagination?!" he clears his throat. "I've been in love with you since forever. But never got the chance to confess," he again pauses. "Not even like she LOVES me?!"

Y/n was secretly enjoying his enthusiasm.

"Aw, seems interesting. Go on?" she insists.

"So today I am writing this letter to you. To let you know how I feel about you. It may feel strange as you don't know me. But I still-," he paused. "Wait."

"What happened?" she asks looking at him.

"You wrote this letter didn't you?" he asks looking at her in disbelief.

"Huh? What do you mean? Of course not! Why would I write you a love letter?" Y/n says, trying to defend herself.

"...It's clearly your handwriting. Who are you trying to fool?" he said looking disappointed.

Realizing she has gotten caught she started to laugh.

"Ah, oh my god," she keeps on laughing. "You should have seen your face," she says laughing more. "You looked like an excited puppy," she says pinching his cheeks.

He grabbed her hand and looked deep into her eyes. His gaze was fixated which made Y/n nervous.

"Tae, it's just a harmless prank," Y/n says nervously chuckling.

"You call this harmless? My feelings got crushed," he says, clearly hurt.

"Aw don't say that. If you've read till the end you wouldn't have been upset," she says.

"What do you mean?" he looks at the letter to read further. "The first time I saw you was when you were outside the gent's toilet dancing. I thought you were an amazing dancer-," he paused. "But I never dance-."

"Exactly!"

"That made me inspired and I started practising dance to impress you. But the thing was I am so terrible at this that people start to laugh at me and you never noticed," he looks at Y/n in disbelief. "What the heck have you written?!"

"Read further and you'll know," she smiles.

"So I kept practising and practising and one day a person from an entertainment agency saw me and asked me to be their trainee! So I got busy with my training and forgot about you. I know. Selfish. Turned out I didn't love you. It was just admiration. And guess what?" he looks at Y/n. "You have been successfully fooled and it was written by none other than but me Y/n!" he looks at her in disbelief.

"Well not as successfully as I wanted but it was still a success," she laughs.

"Seriously why did you do this?"

"I needed revenge," she says showing a vicious smile.

"Wow, for what my lady?" he asks sarcastically.

"For spoiling my drink that day," she says crossing her arms.

"You- You did this for that?!" he asks in disbelief.

"Yes."

"It wasn't even as bad as this. Why would you do this to me?" he says fake crying.

"Because I love you," she says chuckling.