6. Happy to be with you

Taehyung and Y/n were in the class having a group study session that only includes them. It was supposed to be a group of four but as everyone is scared of them the teacher didn't argue about it any further.

Yes, now they are scared of Y/n as well. According to the rumors Taehyung blackmailed Y/n to be his friend or else he'll kill her as well. So they believe if they get near her, talk to her or even try to save her, they'll get killed or will end up becoming his next victim.

Hence they try to keep their distance from them.

This has played a great part in their benefit as nobody bothers them. They are always by themselves which is fun in its own way.

Another benefit they seem to get is teachers don't dare to scold them even if they get out of class mid-lecture. Everything has become an exception when it comes to them.

During the group study, Y/n seemed wholly invested and busy learning her study materials while Taehyung was occupied goofing around.

"Taehyung-ah, would you mind concentrating?" she asks while her eyes were still fixated on the page she is yet to complete reading.

"Yes," he replies frankly, not even listening to the context of her sentence.

Y/n lightly slams on the table and looks up at him.

"Kim Taehyung!" she death-glares him.

"Y/n, can you please give me your hand for a bit?" he asks out of nowhere, ignoring her glare.

"Huh? Why?" she asks getting off guard.

"Just give it to me now, will you?" he whines. "Why am I even asking for permission? I'll just take it."

He takes her hand in his and smiles.

Y/n looks at him in confusion. She was trying to understand of what he was being so observant about.

"What happened? What are you smiling for?" she asks curiously.

"Your hands are so small!" he says in a babyish tone.

"What?!" she says getting a bit offended.

"See."

He placed her hand on top of his to let her see and compare for herself.

"See? So cute!" he squeals.

Him adoring her small hands, being all cute and childish couldn't be resisted by her anymore and she, at last, gave up and finally chuckled.

"Oh Tae, you're seriously something," she says squushing his cheeks. "Now study!" she says getting back to her previous act and looking down at her book.

"Okay, ma'am!"

Y/n was sitting on a bench in a park. It's a calming sunny day. The children are playing around. Birds over the sky flying and chirping. A gentle breeze helps the tree leaves and grasses to dance.

She came here with Taehyung as it was Sunday and she thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to hang out with him over the weekend.

This is their first time hanging out outside of school ever since they've become friends. So it's a bit exciting for both of them.

They've been in this park for a while now. So Taehyung thought it wouldn't be bad having something to drink so he insisted on buying them a drink as a celebration of their first time hanging out.

Since he hasn't come back she is waiting patiently. It took about a few minutes or so for Taehyung to come back with 3 cups of soda.

"Tae! What took you so long?" she asks, frustrated.

"Sorry, there was a long line. Here," he hands her a drink and sat beside her.

"Well, I'll take it. What's with the extra drink?" she asks while opening her can.

"Just because," he shrugs.

She lets it go and proceeds to drink when she notices he was staring at her without saying anything which made her laugh.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" she laughs.

"I am waiting for you to drink. You've been waiting for so long. You must be thirsty," he says smiling.

"Aww you care about me that much?" she asks, touched by his words. "Okay, I'll have a sip then."

He smiles and waits for her to take a sip. She smiles at him after taking a sip.

"Happy?" she asks smiling.

"Hm," he nods smiling widely.

He was still staring at her which confused her but when she continued taking sips her expression changed.

"Ew what is this?!" she says spitting out the drink.

Taehyung starts to laugh at her. By then she understood what was happening. He mixed something in her drink to prank her.

She keeps on coughing, spitting out the salty drink.

"Now I know what took you so long. You were busy pouring in the salt and mixing it properly till it dissolves," she says getting annoyed.

A kid nearby who was playing with the other kids approached her in worry to ask if she was okay as she was coughing.

"Are you okay, Noona?" he asks.

She felt it was cute of him to ask if she was okay so she pats on his head and smiles.

"Hm," she nods smiling.

The kid blushes.

"Um, Noona can I ask you something?" he asks fidgeting with his fingers.

"Hm, yes you can," she again nods smiling.

While on the other hand, Taehyung was getting jealous of a kid just because she was talking nicely to him and even patted his head.

"Will you be my girlfriend when I grow up?" he asks looking at her innocently.

She thought it was really cute though she was surprised at first.

"Aww, of course. Why not?" she smiles accepting the offer.

The kid gets happy while Taehyung looks at her in disbelief.

"Listen, kid! She can't be your girlfriend. She is only mine. Now shoo!" he says shooing the kid.

The kid gets upset and goes back to his friends.

"Tae!" she looks at him in surprise. "What was that?!"

"What? I gotta protect my precious friend from everyone even if they are children. Because you are only mine," he says crossing his arms.

"Hah so dramatic," she chuckles. "Drama queen much?"

"Nah, I'm a king and you are the queen of my kingdom," he says showing a boxy smile.

"Oh, really?" she again chuckles.

He nods.

"Here, have this drink. You can't drink that one," he says.

"Right, can't forget how you tried to poison me a while ago," she says smiling.

"Wha-" he couldn't complete when he notices something.

She was about to choke him to death so he starts to run for his life.

"Haha, you can't even touch me running with your those short legs," he makes fun of her even while running.

"You'll be paying for this I swear!"

"I'll make sure to return you the favour!"