11. A different feeling

"Really?" she asked since she couldn't believe her ears.

"Yes," her mother smiles.

Y/n runs to her mother happily and hugs her tightly.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she looks at her mother while still hugging her. "I promise I'll be a good girl," she says smiling at her.

"Then we'll be the happiest parents on earth," she says gently caressing her head and smiling.

"Why are you so excited about all this? Won't you miss us?" her father says pouting making her look at him.

Chuckling she pulls from the hug and goes to her father who was pouting. She playfully smiles and pinches his cheeks.

"Of course, I'm going to miss you both!" she says cooing like a baby.

Her behaviour had her parents laugh as they all smiled together.

Today she eagerly waited for lunch period to tell him about her parent's response. She can't wait to see how he will react. He'll probably have a boxy smile and his eyes will sparkle in joy. It'll be nice to see him like that.

When it was lunch period after quickly finishing their lunch they were enjoying the beautiful bright sky.

They always finish their lunch quickly and spend the rest of the period talking. Sometimes even if it's past lunchtime they stay just to spend a bit more time together and enjoy the beauty of nature.

Today ever since they've finished lunch none of them have spoken despite sitting beside each other. All they're doing is just staring at the sky. Understanding Y/n won't speak Taehyung starts.

"So what did your parents say?" he asks not looking at her.

Though they both agreed happily she wanted to mess with him a little to see how he reacts. So she remains silent. Not getting an answer from her he finally looks at her.

"Did they not agree?" he asks in a serious tone. 

Y/n sighs showing a reaction of sadness and shakes her head. She is trying her best to make it look convincing. Looking at her reaction he automatically reciprocates.

"Oh, that's alright I guess," he says clearly sounding hurt.

Seeing him so upset she understood he was also looking forward to it. Realizing a gentle smile forms on her lips as she puts her hand on his shoulder.

"Yes, that's right but because I'm moving in with you," she says looking at him hoping to catch his reaction.

He nods at her words then flinches realizing the last sentence. His head snaps back at her with his eyes wide open in surprise.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you," he says couldn't believe his ears.

"I was just kidding. I've got the permission," she says smiling excitedly.

"You mean it?" he asks still surprised.

"Yes!"

Listening to her, he felt like floating on the ninth cloud. He really can't be any happier than he is right now.

"I can't believe this. I'm so happy. We'll be staying together!" he says getting excited at the thought.

"Me too!"

They both started to scream excitedly like little kids getting a treat from their parents. They both sit calming internally ecitement making them dance in joy.

I finally won't have to live alone.

The thought alone brought a smile to his face.

"When can you move in?" he asks.