14. Curioustiy for the forbidden?

She slaps herself for even thinking about that. It wasn't even that big of a deal. Why does she care so much?

Just cook, okay?

She internally scolds herself and continues her work. 

They couldn't avoid one another since now they lived together. So it was always awkward when they looked at each other. On the other hand, Y/n was done with her cooking since all she needed to do was make toast.

Now is the time when she should call him to join her but she was hesitant despite knowing what she did wasn't wrong knowing her intentions. But she still felt hesitant. Lucky for her he helped on that behalf since he came back from the washroom.

He was hungry and just cause he felt awkward he didn't want it to get in the way of him and food so he came downstairs right after getting fresh. Upon noticing him she felt relieved knowing she won't need to call him.

Without a word, she takes her seat which was followed by Taehyung doing the same. She without a word pushes a plate towards him that had his breakfast. He silently takes it and looks up at her just to hesitantly look back at his food.

He decided to just silently enjoy his meal in hopes the awkwardness will vanish. Well, he just hoped. The awkwardness was increasing due to the silence so he decides to lighten the atmosphere a bit.

"Uh, did you clean my room?" He asks the first thing that popped into his head.

She flinches at first clearly wasn't expecting him to start a conversation but then looks at him in pure confusion.

"Clean?" She asks since she was confused.

He just nods which just made her even more confused.

"No, I didn't?"

"Then who put the clothes away?" He mumbles to himself which she heard.

Realizing what he was talking about she couldn't help herself and burst into laughter catching him off guard.

"What?" He asks eyeing her.

"You call that cleaning? All I did was gathered them all in the corner just so I could walk properly. I'm not that nice you know? Why do you have clothes scattered on the floor anyway?" She asks.

He nervously chuckles feeling awkward.

"They're just there," he says unsure.

"Sorry? You mean just because?" She asks.

"Just because," he shrugs.

She facepalms, "That's not happening in my presence. At least not in this lifetime. You better clean your room before I throw them away," she warns.

"Okay mother," he mocks. "You can't order me around. It's my house and I can do whatever I want," he says huffing.

"You better not call me that," she says getting agitated. "Besides how is it yours when your parents pay for it? Also not to mention it's not only yours anymore mister now that I've arrived," she exclaims.

"Gosh you're so bossy," he rolls his eyes.

"Not more than you for sure." 

She also rolls her eyes at him but later chuckles causing him to reciprocate her action. 

The awkwardness has now faded a bit which she thinks is good since she was feeling uncomfortable with it. But there was still a bit of tension there which she wanted to be gone as well. And what could be the best way to erase that? Or course to explain herself.