12. I have you now

When he offered me to have a seat I hesitated a bit but still sit down since I need to get used to the place.

"I'm sorry for not picking you up. Because of me you're all..." he sighs.

"That's totally okay. Don't worry I'm not mad at all," I reassure him.

"You shouldn't be because I promise that something like this would never happen again," he says looking at me with a serious look on his face.

I slightly smile looking down at the floor. My eyes got a glimpse of the umbrella sitting on the floor that was not so long ago in Taehyung's hand. Feeling that Taehyung was staring at me I looked to my left. When I looked back at him he looked at me head to toe.

"Why are you staring at me?" I ask and fidget on my seat in discomfort.

"You're all soaked. Let me get a towel for you," he said patting my shoulder and left.

Nodding at him I watched him walking upstairs. While he was upstairs I thought I could look around a bit. But since I didn't feel like moving from the spot I stay seated while my eyes gazed through the magnificent room.

Before the door that led to the front porch were two sets of stairs. My bag was there by the doorway. By the end of both sides of the staircase were artificial trees for decoration. On the left side, there was a spacious kitchen. Since the kitchen and living room were adjoint there were no walls separating the two spaces. By the kitchen counter there's a silver round glass table with two chairs on each side.

On my left side by the staircase, there was a closed door which is supposedly a room. In the couch area, there were couches of 4 sets. Two double and two single sets facing one another. In the middle of the couches gathering is a brown glass tea table.

Over all the color theme of the place seemed to be bluish-gray.

When he came back he handed me a towel. I silently used the towel to dry myself as he made himself comfortable beside me.

"Actually by the time I was done cleaning your room, it was already evening. Since there was still time for your arrival I went to take a shower and by the time I came out it was already past..." he went silent.

"It's okay I understand," I say still using the towel.

He looked at me and nod. "You're totally drenched. Just wait a moment," he says standing up.

I just nod and he goes upstairs yet another time. When I was busy drying myself with the use of a towel he forwarded his hand another time. I didn't even realize when he came back. He came back with a few clothes and another towel offering them to me. I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, hoping for him to say something.

"You can have my clothes," he offers.

I looked at him for a few moments and take them smiling.

"Thank you so much," I say smiling.

I looked at my lap where I placed the clothes. He has given me a white T-shirt and black sweatpants.

Though she clearly had clothes with her since she came all prepared she didn't refuse the offer he made as she felt it was really sweet of him and she'd not mind accepting his clothes for once.

He is so caring. She smiles.

"I'll get fresh then," she says standing up.

He nods, "Your room is that way." He says pointing at the closed door by the stairs.

Taking the clothes she left the living room.

When she came out all fresh, she noticed her bag was beside the closet.