17. Let's be friends

It's been 2 days since practises have started. Every day during lunch period they both go to the gym and field for practice. As the days go by the more the students feel nervous.

Currently, Y/n is practising. She has now mastered the parts where she struggled before. So she moved to the other parts. She was working hard and they all could tell. She had her full focus and she really was trying her best.

Now the girls are a bit less awkward around her. They don't talk to her but they don't ignore her either. How could they even when she is such a bright person? Her aura can affect others almost immediately which is seemingly turning more true as days pass.

"Girls, I am happy to see how we've progressed so much. You all must've practised hard. Now we only have one last part," Claire says smiling.

Listening to her they all cheered as Y/n clapped getting happy.

"But we can't rest just yet. Remember we've one last step and that is very important since it's the ending part. It's a bit difficult to do as well. Here, Jisoo unnie and her team will demonstrate the last part to you. Thank you again unnie for taking your time," she says looking at a beautiful girl who is standing by her side.

"It's our pleasure that we can help you," she says smiling.

She and her team demonstrated the last part which caused them to be surprised since it really looked like a difficult part. After they complete the students start to clap in awe. They couldn't appreciate more as to how professionally they demonstrated the part.

"Thank you unnie and her group for showing us how it's done," Claire says.

Since the seniors were busy they left immediately after.

"As you can see the last part requires lifting up a person. Now for this, we need someone who is lightweight," she says and looks at Y/n after finishing.

The moment she said that everyone looked at Y/n as well. Though they weren't close friends they all knew Y/n well since she got along with all of them before they started ignoring her. So knowing this much wasn't difficult.

When they looked at her she looked surprised.

"Wait, me?" She asks pointing at herself, still surprised.

"Yes, you'll be in the centre position. So practice hard. How the performance goes will now depend on you," Claire said.

Listening to her words she felt surprised and a sudden weight of pressure. How the performance ends will now totally depend on her which was making her sweat in nervousness.  Just a while ago she was one of them and then all of a sudden became an important part of the team.

Taehyung said I was heavy. He can't tolerate spice, right? I'm going to make him chew red chillies now.

She thought since he always teases her.

They spent the days preparing for the day that was arriving. Only two more days to go and it was getting pressurizing to them. They both knew how much weight they both held in contribution to their positions.

Taehyung ended up being the one in the last position since he runs fast and it could increase their possibility of winning the relay race. The student who was the second fastest among them took the second position and the third fastest took the first position.

They all worked hard. Even Taehyung who wasn't interested before, practised whenever he could. He ran during the day and even at night when he was at home, while Y/n practised her performance whenever she got time.