20. Girlfriend Vs. Crush

According to Taehyung's words, the days are passing by strangely. Something has been happening under his nose without his knowledge but he can't seem to put his finger on it.

The doubts are related to Y/n. She's been acting differently. But it appears even she isn't aware since the changes are very subtle. But it somehow came to his notice.

Taehyung isn't usually the type to notice changes. He has always been subconsciously ignorant about them. But in her case, even he could tell that something was going on. Which is why he tried to inquire her. But it was all in vain as it appears she doesn't want to be open about it. So he felt it must be something serious.

So far her behavioural changes are what has caught his attention. He knows something is been going on inside her head, but she's been very secretive about it even though she never hides anything from him.

One of the few things from her behaviour that has come to his attention is that she often daydreams; especially during classes, he'd always catch her looking out of the window, totally lost.

It appeared as a surprise to him because she was never the one to daydream during classes. He may be a slacker but she has always been attentive during the classes, the polar opposite to him. Then what could have happened that brought so much change to her behaviour?

At one point he was convinced that she may be sick. Or else why would she act the way she does? Though he was serious she laughed off his concerns saying there was nothing too serious going on.

Just like every day they were in their class. The sports day played a huge role in giving them the life they are currently living in. A normal school life with no drama involved. The teachers act how they should and the students are now nice to them. Thankfully they aren't scared or skeptical about them. What more can they ask for?

The rumors have vanished and the ones that are newly formed are positive and nothing too dramatic that could tarnish their image.

As usual during class, Y/n was attentively listening to the teacher. So Taehyung's guards were down. It was until a person who seemed to be their coach stopped by their classroom, interrupting the class.

Upon noticing, their class teacher approached him and they got into a conversation that was inaudible to the students. After the conversation, their class teacher looked at the students and called a few names.

That's when Taehyung noticed something. It was almost impossible to notice but her eyes sparkled. The teacher called five names but only one name seemed to have the effect. It was of Min-Jun's.

He felt sceptical and so decided to observe her reaction.

The students who got called followed their coach and left. The class was back to studying and Y/n also turned normal which confuses him.

Today Taehyung didn't have lunch with Y/n as he was busy with something. So he didn't know where she was. He looked for her in the classroom, on the terrace and everywhere she possibly could be. But he couldn't find her anywhere. Feeling confused and lost he walked around aimlessly till he saw someone. With hurried steps, he approached her.

"Hey, Taehyung," she smiles but her expression soon changes to a confused reaction. "Is there something wrong?" She asks.

"Claire, do you know where is Y/n? I've been looking for her everywhere. Class is going to start soon."

"Oh, I think I saw her in the 3rd-floor corridor," she replies recalling.

"Okay thanks," he smiled and left without waiting for her reply.

Why would she go to the 3rd floor?

He quickly headed towards the given direction and climbed up the stairs. Just as Claire described, she was indeed in the corridor. In fact, she was busy following her daily routine. She was standing by the window, gazing out.

He thought he could sneak behind her and see for himself as to what's she looking at with so much concentration.

He slowly walked up to her. Just as he assumed, she was too concentrated to even notice his presence. He looked over her shoulder and that's when it all came to him. Everything started to make sense when he put two and two together.

Min-Jun was practising football with his other mates on the field. But her gaze only followed him. That's what Y/n has been busily observing.

Oh, so this is the case.

"Isn't he so good-looking?" He asks in a over-exaggerated tone. He wanted to see how she responded.

"Yes," she replies, foolishly smiling while still looking out of the window.

She was too invested to notice that there shouldn't be a voice speaking from behind her. When she was aware her eyes widened as she turned to look at the person behind.

"Taehyung!"

Taehyung starts to laugh at her reaction. She felt extremely embarrassed as her face turned red. She got caught red-handed.

"Yes~ Min-Jun you are so good looking~" He says teasing her while mimicking a female-ish tone which causes others to look at them.

"Taehyung stop!" She hits him. "Why are you here?" She asks, super mad at him.

"I could ask you the same. Why are you on the 3rd floor? You never come here. I was looking for you everywhere," he says.

"You could've just waited in the class. I was coming back anyway. Why are you looking for me though?" She asks after calming herself a bit.

"I'll tell you but you tell me. What's going on?" He asks in a teasing tone.

"There is nothing going on!" She yells getting flustered.

Everyone passing by again looked at them but this time she couldn't care any less.

"Oh! This means there's definitely something~ What is it? Do you like him?" He asks curiously looking at her.

His questions caught her off guard. She started feeling shy, tint of blush started forming in her cheeks.

"It's just a crush," she says looking away.

"Oh~ So you do admit to liking him?" He says in a teasing tone.

"Stop it Tae. Just tell me why are you here," she says crossing her arms, still mad at him.

"I want you to meet someone," he says showing a soft smile.

She gets curious and properly faces him. "Meet who?"

"My girlfriend."

●・○・●・○・●

Shy:

No matter how you take it but when it comes to real-life friends to lovers; you need to admit that before realizing your feelings you'll be fooling around with others until you realize.

I thought it was going to end in one chapter but of course, it won't. Because it's me. Lmao I think I'm just increasing the chapter number. Maybe there will be more than 70 chapters after all-

I know I said I may not update but guess what, my mind can change too. I mentioned that because my exam was approaching and I also didn't know how to write it. Lol confusing I know.

I always look for a specific time when I am the most motivated so that the writing comes out neatly and better than my expectations. Since I wasn't motivated I thought maybe I was not going to write.

But just last night I wrote two chapters and it was so fun. So yeah. I am going to update next week as well!

I added 2 new things. 

1. I decided to add GIFs cause why not? 

2. Now every chapter will have a name. 

I think this will increase curiosity. Besides it's fun to read chapter names and know what it's about. I personally love them.

And did you notice? Like...1k...I mean...You want me to cry? Bruh I screamed so hard when I noticed that! This is the fastest 1k in this acc. I am so proud lol. Thank you very much!