4| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍

⇢ ˗ˏˋ ✰🎨 🎸 ࿐ྂ

"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭

"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭."
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ˗ˏˋ ✰꒰ 📎 🍒 ꒱✰ ˎˊ- ➶ °*ೃ
════════════════════════

EVER SINCE CERISE HAD THE ASTHMA ATTACK yesterday night, she has been on house arrest, courtesy of her loving brother, Steve. His worry for her persisted and he bought nearly twenty more inhalers so he can give them to the Party just in case anything were to occur without him there.

Cerise was sleeping soundly under her lavender duvet, the sparkling glimmer of the thin streaming light ray, seeping through her curtains. The sunlight gleamed onto her eyelids, her eyes fluttering open groggily. Rubbing out the sleep in her eyes, Cerise screamed in surprise when she saw Steve sleeping in her swiveling chair, drool slowly trailing down his lips.

When Steve heard the horrifying shrieking noise, he instantly stood up, completely dismissing the fact that he was still half asleep. He ran to her side, kneeling, unzipping the bag that held all the necessities for Cerise.

"What is it? Do you need something? Your inhaler? Compress? Food? God?"

"The hell, Steve, were you in my room the entire night?" Steve sheepishly smiled, rubbing the back of his messy chestnut locks.

"Well yeah. I didn't know if anything else was going to happen. What if you had another attack while I was in my room?" A soft sigh escaped Cerise's lips and she smiled at her brother. She didn't know how she got so lucky to win the sibling lottery.

Flinging her legs over her mattress, Cerise stood up, her Captain America pajamas snuggling against her warm skin. She grabbed her rainbow scrunchie, a gift Robin gave her when Steve 'told' her Cerise was bisexual.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, where you going?" Steve stood in front of Cerise, the girl becoming frustrated, her messy bedhead seeming to become more frizzed by the second.

"What, I can't leave my room?"

"No, you can, it-it's just..."

"I wasn't going to listen to you anyway." Cerise exited out of her room, walking down the stairs of the Harrington household. Steve was hot behind her heels, his eyes furrowing, wondering as to why she was making a beeline to the phone.

"Who are you calling—"

"Shhh!" Cerise dialed the number that was familiarized in her head, hearing two rings on the other end of the line before hearing someone pick up.

"Hello?"

"Well, well, well. If I remember correctly, it is Will the Wise's birthday, isn't it?" Cerise asked mockingly, feigning confusion. She heard the light-hearted chuckle on the other side of the line and Cerise couldn't help but smile, hearing how happy Will sounded.