11| 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄, 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘

⇢ ˗ˏˋ ✰🎨 🎸 ࿐ྂ

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨."
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ˗ˏˋ ✰꒰ 📎 🍒 ꒱✰ ˎˊ- ➶ °*ೃ
════════════════════════

CERISE HARRINGTON WOKE UP TO the soft snores of Eddie, his curly brown locks falling on his cheeks. His lips were parted slightly, an angelic sight to see. Cerise felt that she was in the same place from the night before, laying next to Eddie's sleeping body. His arms were securely wrapped around her waist as if she were to disappear at any moment.

A smile surfaced on the edge of her lips, placing her chin on his chest, admiring the sight of her supposed boyfriend. She was still confused about the status of their relationship, but she decided to question it later. Feeling the burning of hairs standing on the back of his neck, Eddie fluttered his eyes open to be met with the sight of his beautiful girl, staring up at him with adoration laced in her mahogany eyes.

"Good morning, Little Red," Eddie smiled as he pressed multiple kisses into her hair and a sloppy one on her nose.

"Mornin', Eddie." Cerise took this moment to notice the details on Eddie's face. The way his doe eyes instantly brightened at her waking state, his grip tightening as he brought her body closer to his chest.

Eddie's eyes trailed down to Cerise's shirt and he smirked, seeing that she was still indeed in his Hellfire t-shirt. He chuckled deeply and pressed a gentle feather-light kiss on her lips.

"You know, seeing such a pretty girl wearing my shirt," Eddie paused as he seductively licked his lips, his sight moving back and forth from his shirt to Cerise's eyes. "It's giving me very provocative thoughts at the moment."

Cerise raised her eyebrows in surprise, astonished that Eddie used such colorful words.

"Wow, such big words. You're starting to sound like me," Cerise teased, scrunching her nose slightly when Eddie dug his nails in her ribs, ticklish sensations overwhelming her body.

"I mean, I learned from the best," Eddie gushed as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Cerise threw her head back and chuckled, still feeling Eddie's arms embrace her body. She looked back down into his eyes, sensing the aura of warmth and love that Eddie radiated from his body. She questioned how she was able to score such a beautiful man like him, but she decided to relish the moments she has with him.

"You are truly something else, Edward Munson." Eddie's eyes widened at the sound of his full name casually coming out of Cerise's mouth. She hasn't called him that ever since before she forgot her memories, so Eddie was appalled, questioning himself how she was able to remember this.

"How did you know my full name?"

Cerise didn't realize how she said his full name until it was released from her mouth. She reciprocated Eddie's similar expression of astonishment.