13| 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐒

⇢ ˗ˏˋ ✰🎨 🎸 ࿐ྂ

"𝐣𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞!"➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ˗ˏˋ ✰꒰ 📎 🍒 ꒱✰ ˎˊ- ➶ °*ೃ════════════════════════

➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ˗ˏˋ ✰꒰ 📎 🍒 ꒱✰ ˎˊ- ➶ °*ೃ
════════════════════════

CERISE LAID IN BED WITH EDDIE, THEIR exposed bodies glistening with sweat under the afternoon radiance. Under the thin blankets, Cerise burrowed her face in Eddie's bare chest, him pressing kisses on top of her head every minute. She traced his spider tattoo that rested on top of his heart, finding it intriguing the art he had tattooed to portray him.

Eddie gazed down at Cerise with adoration, his brown doe eyes tracing every feature of her skin. The pad of his fingertips brushed against her cheekbone, the intensity of her smile, mirroring Eddie's.

"You're so beautiful," Eddie murmured, his eyes not once trailing away from Cerise's. Smiling softly, she leaned in, peppering gentle kisses on top of his swollen lips. Cerise noticed her pink shimmering lip gloss decorated his entire jaw and lips and she blushed immensely.

Noticing the way her cheeks were rising with heat, he questioned her. "What is it?"

"Nothing, it's just...well, my lipgloss is all over your body." Cerise felt embarrassed, hiding her face in Eddie's shoulder. She felt a low grumble, to only find out he was laughing in a teasing manner. She gaped her mouth open, acting offended as she slapped his chest.

"No," Cerise's voice drawled, throwing the blanket over her face, hiding her embarrassed reaction from Eddie. "Don't laugh."

This seemed to provoke Eddie into a burst of boisterous laughter, tears nearly forming in his eyes from the excessive amount of pressure that rose on his face. He saw the lump figure under the blankets and inhaled a deep breath before going under the bedsheets himself.

There laid an embarrassed Cerise, covering her face with her hands. Eddie shifted his body closer to hers so he can wrap one arm around her waist, while his other hand removed hers from her face.

"Don't hide that pretty face from me, sweetheart," Eddie cooed. Seeing Eddie's comforting smile made Cerise's stomach churn in many directions. It was extraordinarily contagious, Cerise couldn't help but lift her lips into a smile reciprocating her boyfriend's.

Cerise's bare body was completely stripped of her clothing, the only thing covering her was the blanket that rested on top of her. She typically would feel insecure and cautious with such vulnerability exposed but when she was with Eddie, he provided her a feeling of contentment and security.

Repositioning her body, Cerise sat up and straddled Eddie's waist with her legs, and leaned down to place her chin on his chest. She traced small circles on his skin with her polished nails, Eddie lightly caressing her hand, removing his rings to sink them onto her fingers.