17| 𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀 𝐕𝐔

⇢ ˗ˏˋ ✰🎨 🎸 ࿐ྂ

"𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝?"➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ˗ˏˋ ✰꒰ 📎 🍒 ꒱✰ ˎˊ- ➶ °*ೃ════════════════════════

➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ˗ˏˋ ✰꒰ 📎 🍒 ꒱✰ ˎˊ- ➶ °*ೃ
════════════════════════

"EDDIE, WHERE THE HELL DID YOU get these sedatives from?" Dustin warily questioned. Steve was currently holding an unconscious Cerise bridal style, walking through the woods to Hopper's abandoned and wrecked cabin.

Eddie nervously scratched the back of his head, diverting his attention away from the curly-haired freshman, the sky appearing to be the most interesting thing in the world. Multiple pairs of eyes were on the Munson boy, curious as well to where he got them from.

"Uh...I have my sources."

That seemed to shut everyone up, but Dustin continued to glare at him suspiciously. The walk to the cabin consisted of Steve and Dustin's hushed bickering, not wanting to wake the unconscious Harrington.

When they reached the battered cabin, Nancy, Max, and Lucas grimaced from the traumatizing memories of the last time they stepped foot into the house. Leaves and dirt were still littered on the floor and the ridiculously enormous hole on the roof still held its place from when the Mind Flayer attacked them.

Eddie stared in intrigue and concern at the distorted home, internally questioning how the cabin could become this disheveled. Steve gently placed Cerise on the springy bed, the tarnished metal bedframe squeaking at the fragility of its frail state.

"Looks like a metal concert shit in here," Eddie murmured with humor, staring around the broken planks of the cabin. A stifled laugh escaped Dustin and Robin's mouths, while everyone else stayed silent, shaking their head at the Munson boy.

"Now I know why Cerise loves you so much," Robin quipped, Eddie's smile reaching ear-to-ear, a faint blush embellishing his cheeks. His flustered expression captured the attention of Dustin, who has never seen his older friend this happy in the time he has known him.

The teens scattered throughout the home, rummaging through cabinets and drawers for items that can be used to release the Mind Flayer from Cerise's body.

As the teens were scattered around the house, Steve found frayed ropes, internally scoffing at the sudden memory of when he would tie them for boy scouts. Max went by Steve's side and begrudgingly tied Cerise's wrists and ankles around the bedframe, knowing the scene and how Cerise would act would not be pretty.

Max's hands threaded through the thick fibered rope, tying secured knots around Cerise's wrists, but when she brushed her hair out of her face, Max's eyes widened. Her eyes were staring intently at Cerise's neck for too long, Steve took notice and dilated his vision to where Max's lingering gaze was at.

And that's when he saw it.

There laid on Cerise's neck, multiple freshly painted bruises of purple and blue hues near her collarbone and ear. Steve's eyes fumed with anger and his head instantly snapped to Eddie, who was obliviously holding up a piece of bark in his hand, holding it up in the air, but flinching and scurrying backward when he noticed there was a black widow on it.