𝑇𝑒𝑛

I park in the schools car park and me and Camila get out. I lock the car and we walk up to the entrance of the school where Gabriel was standing with a cigarette.

"Your gonna get caught Gab." Camila laughs as we walk up the steps and stand with him.

"That's the fun of it." He smiles and I take the cigarette out of his mouth a take a drag off it.

I look and Miss Levine was walking up the steps and my eyes widen dropping the cigarette and standing on it. I start coughing and smoke comes out and Gabriel and Camila start laughing. Miss Levine walks over to us with a slight smile on her face.

"Miss Rose did I just see smoke come out of your mouth?" She asks raising one of her eyebrows.

"Me? Never, I'm quite offended you would even say that." I put a hand to my heart acting offended.

"Yes that's what I thought, you were just choking on the air." She winks and smiles at us then looks at the ground where the squished cigarette was.

She looks back up at me and smiles and walks inside.

"She's hot, like fuck me." Gabriel smiles.

"Shut up Gabriel." I say.

"Nice tits." A few boys walk into the school laughing.

I hold up my middle finger to them then we walk inside to our lockers.

I felt hands slide around my waist as I was getting my books out of my locker.

"Hey baby." Maddie whispers in my ear.

"Hi." I say back putting my books in my bag and closing my locker.

"I heard a few boys said stuff to you outside, who was it?" She asks sliding her fingers through mine.

"I don't know who they were, it's fine really they were just joking." I smile and kiss her cheek.

"Your too nice spence."

"I know." I laugh and she rolls her eyes.

"Zara, pull up your pants you ass crack is showing fattie." Kenzie runs up behind Maddie saying to a girl that had bent over to pick up her dropped books. Maddie starts laughing and I just look away.

"I got to go toilet before class I'll see you later." I kiss Maddie and she smiles.

I wait for Maddie and Kenzie to walk down the hall a bit and run over to the girl Zara.

I bend down and help her pick up her books.

"I'm sorry about them." I say to her.

"It's fine I'm used to it." She sighs and stands up putting the books in her locker.

"Where did you get your top it's gorgeous, it really compliments your eyes." I smile and she does too.

"I got it off Zara they have really nice stuff."

"Cool I'll check it out, if you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch we sit outside. Don't be afraid to come sit with us." I smile and she does too and I walk to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My last class before lunch today was p.e and the teacher was Mr o Brian. We were playing football, I scored a goal in the first two minutes because the other team was pretty shit.

"Spencer over here!" A girl on my team shouted at me.

I went to kick the ball and someone kicked me into my shin and I fell back.

"Ow fuck!" I shouted.

"Language!" Mr o Brian said while coming over to see if I was okay.

"Go get a ice pack off the nurse, do you need someone to go with you?" He asked.

"What am i, five?" I roll my eyes and limp to the nurses office.

That hurt like a bitch Jesus, it was a full force kick too.

I turn the corner and bump into someone and I fell back on my ass.

"Fuck sake!" I screamed angrily.

I look up to see I had bumped into Miss Levine and she was looking at me her eyebrows furrowed.

"What as gotten you in such a mood?" She smirks picking up her stuff she dropped.

"Sorry just a shitty morning." She raises her eyebrow and I realised that I was cursing to a teacher.

"Oh fuck, shit sorry oh my god I'm just gonna shut my mouth." I mentally slap myself. She starts laughing and stands up with a stack of books in her hands.

I get up my shin still killing me.

"Whys re you wondering around the halls in the middle of class anyway?" She asks.

"I got kicked in the shin, I have to go get an ice pack."

"Right well, I'll see you in class Spencer." She smiles and starts walking away and I walk to the nurses office and knock.

"Come in." Mrs Murray the nurse said.

"Hey Mrs Murray I just need an ice pack for my leg." I smile and she nods going to get one in her little freezer.

"Here you go. Bring it back by the end of the day." She smiles and I nod.

I walk back to the gym and sit down on the bench with the ice pack on my shin.