𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

There was a knock at the door and Juliet got up off the couch and walked over to answer it.

The handed the delivery man the money and took the food and smiled at him. She closed the door and went over to the kitchen getting out two plates and forks.

She put our food on plates and walked back over to the couch and put our food on the coffee table.

We started eating our food while we watched tv in silence.

"So, do you have to give Victoria another tour that lasts all day tomorrow?" She asks taking a sip of her drink looking at me curious.

"Uh no but we have most of the same classes so we'll probably become closer friends, she's really nice actually and her English is great."

"Hm." She mutters something under her breath but I didn't catch what she said, is she jealous? I mean technically we're not together but we're not really just friends either. She's my teacher but I'm living with her. My phone buzzes and I pick it up off the coffee table.

Victoria: Hi I wanted to know if maybe I could come to your house or you could come to mine tomorrow to help with homework since I'm not very sure what we're doing.

Spencer: Yeah but is it okay if we go to your place?

Victoria: Yes no problem my mom will collect us after school please ignore her if she says something embarrassing

Spencer: okay lol :))

I smile and put down my phone and look to Juliet and her elbow is on the back of the couch her head rest on her hand, she had her drink in her other hand and she looked away from me and downed the rest of her drink.

"Are you okay Julie?"

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine." She nods putting her glass on the table and sitting back with a sigh, I could tell she wasn't fine.

"I'll be back late after school tomorrow, I'm going over to Gabriel's house for dinner and he needs help with some school work." I smile putting my fork down after finishing my food.

"That's fine, just give me the house key in school tomorrow." She tells me and I smile at her again and she picks up our plates and walks over to the kitchen.

"You can head to bed Spencer, I'm sleeping on the couch." She says.

"Okay." I say quietly, she sounds mad or at least off. Why is she so mad about me making a new friend?

I go to her bedroom and change into my pyjamas and hop into bed.

I was tired so I fell asleep quite fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to an alarm going off, what the fuck?

I turn over and realised Juliet set an alarm on her alarm clock to wake me up, it was 7:35 so Juliet probably just left about five minutes ago or so.

Gabriel comes around 8:30 so I had time to go for a quick shower.

I quickly go in to the bathroom and lock the door and hop into the shower leaving my crutches outside the shower.

When I stepped into the shower I leaned on my sore foot and groaned in pain, it didn't hurt as bad but still hurt if I put to much pressure on it.

I quickly wash my hair and body and hop out of the shower. I change into a white belly top with a black and light brown plaid blouse with black jeans then dry my hair and put it in a low ponytail. I slide on my converse and hop out to the kitchen.

I smile at the toast with Nutella and strawberries on the table again. She left a little note next to it.

Eat before you go :)

I sit down at the table and eat the now cold toast, I scroll on my phone before I hear a beep outside.

I quickly grab the keys off the table and go over to the door.

"Bye Joey!" I shout to Joey in the living room and walk out the door before locking it.

I go to Gabriel's car and sit in and out my crutches in next to me.