𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

-Halloween-

-Juliet's POV-

I go to the store in the evening to buy eggs because me and Spencer wanted to make Halloween cupcakes but we had no eggs.

I grabbed a basket and looked around while I was there, I seen some decorations in the store that Spencer would have loved to see. She couldn't come out in public with me because it puts us both at risk of being seen by someone from school.

I see a Halloween that was black with pumpkins on it on the top shelf, I jump up to try reach it but I could get it.

A hand reaches over me and gets it and hands it to me, I turn around and see a familiar man.

"Thanks....Do I know you?" I ask him while putting the blanket in my basket.

"Yeah we met at a different store a few weeks ago. I'm Justin." He holds his hand out and I nod remembering him from the last time, he gave me some weird vibes.

"Right we'll see you next time Justin." I laugh and he smiles and I walk away from him and go get some eggs. I go up and pay and walk out to my car.

I get in to my car and head a knock on my window, but from the back one. I look back and nobody was there. I lock my car doors getting creeped out and drive away from the store.

It was dark the time I got home and I walked inside with my shopping bag and locked the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Spencer's POV-

Juliet puts the shopping bag on the counter and I jump up from the couch.

"Come on we have to change in to our pyjamas before we do anything." I tell her and she smiles and nods. I run over to her and grab her hand and drag her into her bedroom.

We both change into our matching stitch onesies we got for tonight. Cringey I know.

We go back to the kitchen and she gets out everything we needed to make the Halloween cupcakes. We were making red velvet jack Skellington cupcakes.

"I'm pouring in the stuff, you can mix or else you'll pour everything everywhere." She smiles and I act offended.

"I will not." I huff and she laughs and raises a eyebrow at me and I walk around the counter and put my hands around her waist.

"Spencer I'm gonna spill everything over you." She says and I start kissing the back of her neck.

"Spencer." She says serious and I suck on her neck and she moans quietly leaning back against me.

"That's it." She bumps me back with her ass and turns around and lifts me up by my waist and drops me on top of the counter.

"Sit there and behave yourself." She says and I smile and bite my lip.

She pours the ingredients in and she starts mixing them, I dip my finger in to the mix and try some.

"I'm going to pour this over your head if you don't stop." I roll my eyes and sit back on the counter putting my hands behind me to hold myself up.

I start humming out of boredom as she pours the batter into cobweb cupcake cases. When she fills all the cupcake cases she hands me the spoon.

"Here you can lick the batter off the spoon." She smiles and leans over and kisses my nose. I smile and lick the batter off the spoon.

She lifts the tray with all the cupcakes on it and turns around bending over to put them in to the oven.

I jump off the counter and slap her ass and she jumps as she slides the tray in. I laugh and run away and jump on to the couch and lay down.

"You are a literal child Spencer." She laughs and closes the oven. She then walks over and climbs on top of me and purrs in my ear.

I bite my lip and looks up at her and she zips down my onesie while she starts kissing my neck. She stops as someone knocks on the door.

"Trick or treaters." She huffs and sits up zipping up her onesie, she slides off of me and runs over to the table with the sweet bowl and opens the door.

A/n

This chapter ended kind of badly idk but the next chapter will be Halloween part 2 I guess. There is still some drama to come!