𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦

The bell rings and Victoria and I pack up our stuff, I purposely take longer.

"Go ahead with out me, go sit with Camila and Gabriel I'll be there in a few minutes I just need to ask miss Levine a question." I smile and she nods walking out with the rest of the class.

Once everyone leaves she looks up to me and raises an eyebrow. I take her key out of my pocket and go up to her desk and hand her the key.

"Here you go." I smile and she takes it.

"Thank you Spencer, go enjoy your lunch break now." She says looking back to her laptop.

"Do you not have lunch?" I ask her.

"I do but I need to catch up on some work."

"I can help if you need it, thank you for the breakfast this morning too."

"It's no problem, I don't need help you can go to lunch with your friends. I'll see you tonight when your back from Gabriel's." She smiles slightly and I nod and go to my locker getting my books for my next classes then go out to me and my friends lunch bench.

Victoria is sitting awkwardly across from Gabriel and Camila, they both were talking facing each other not talking to Victoria.

"Hello dear friends." I sit down leaning my crutches against the table.

"Hello dear friend." Camila says.

"Where were you?" Gabriel asks.

"I needed to ask miss Levine something." I shrug and take out an apple and start eating it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school I meet up with Victoria outside, we walk over to her moms car and I get into the back and slide my crutches in beside me.

"You must be Spencer, hello." She smiles in the mirror to me and I smile back.

"Yup that's me, hi." Victoria laughs and I do too.

Her mom says something in Spanish and I don't understand so I just take out my phone.

"No mama." I hear Victoria say, the car stops in front of their house. Their house was huge.

I grabbed my crutches and got out of the car and closed the door.

We walk into her house and Victoria leads me to her bedroom, she opens the door and I go in then she closes it.

Her room was big, grey, she had a double bed, pink rug, huge tv and two egg chairs.

"Come sit." She says and she sits on her bed. I go over and sit across from her on the bed.

"So what homework do you need help with?" I asked her.

"Definitely English anyway, that teacher gets on my nerves." She laughs and I don't I just smile and nod.

"She's nice." I tell her and she widens her eyes and laughs even more.

"No I don't think so, she got mad over a small joke I made."

"But the joke wasn't that funny vic." I say to her and she meets my eye.

"You laughed tho?" She looks confused now.

"Never mind it's nothing." I smile and she nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A while later I finished helping her with her homework and we both laid back on her bed.

"Spencer." She says.

"Yeah?"

"Does everyone hate me here already, I mean your friends were whispering and giving me looks before you came to lunch."

"Ignore them, their just getting used to you like it's usually just me and them now I'm with you more so their odd about it."

"Oh." She sits up and I do too, she turns her head and looks at me.

"Do you like me?" She asks.

"Um yeah, of course. Your a lot nicer then half the people at sch-" I get cut off by her lips pressed against mine. I close my eyes and lean in, her tongue enters my mouth and I pull back.

"Fuck. I'm sorry, I have to go Victoria." I say and she grabs my arm.

"No please, I'm sorry Spencer."

"Victoria I can't do this, I have feelings for someone else even though I'm not really with them I can't do this I care about her." I pull my arm away.

I grab my bag and my crutches and make my way outside of her house, it was already dark outside.

I checked the time and it was 9:30, I stayed there later then expected. I had two miss calls from Camila and three from Gabriel. I called a Uber and waited for it.