𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

-Juliet's POV-

I sat on the bench as Spencer walked away, my heart in my throat.

She just kissed me, I didn't start panicking because I didn't want to make her more upset,but trust me my heart slid up my throat the moment her soft lips touched mine.

She's different, I mean nobody's the same but she makes me feel different. My heart flutters when she smiles, she has an adorable smile I must admit. She has the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes. We have a lot in common, more then I thought, we're both good at reading people, we both have a good sense of humour.

I snap myself out of my thoughts and stand up off the bench, it's getting late and I got to get some sleep.

I take out my headphones and put on my Spotify playlist and start walking home.

I hum to the music until I feel a tap on my shoulder and I jump and slide off my head phones and turn around.

A man with a cup was standing there, his clothes were all ripped and he had no shoes.

"Sorry miss, do you have any spare change?" He says in a low voice kind of raspy.

I take out my purse and take out a fifty dollar bill and hand it to him and he smiles.

"Oh no only change, this is to much." He goes to hand it back and I close his hand.

"You need it more then me love, don't spend it on the wrong things. There's a shelter down town they let people stay inside for a few dollars. I know some people working there. It's down near the sunny side shop, ask for Max and tell him Juliet sent you there." I smile and he does too.

"Thank you miss." He smiles even wider and I nod smiling and slide my head phones back on and take out my phone to text Max.

Juliet:There's a homeless guy coming to the shelter, I'll cash up you money and buy him food and get him shoes please, I'll send enough to get him a pair and a jacket.

Max: Your to good for this world Jules this is like the fifth person your after sending over to the shelter. Do you have enough money to spend on yourself?

Juliet: I have clothes on my back and a roof over my head with food and water, I have everything I need.

I turn off my phone and put it into my pocket, my Spotify still playing.

I get to my apartment a few minutes later, I open the door and slide off my headphones as my dog joey runs over to me and starts jumping up.

"Hello my little buddy." I pick him up and kiss him before putting him back down and going over to the kitchen.

I boil the kettle and make some tea, I go to my room and change into a big hoodie and shorts. I go back to the kitchen and sit down at my kitchen table with my tea. I stare out the window next to the table getting lost in thought again.

My phone buzzes and I turn my phone over on the table to see a message from Grace.

Grace:Hey Jules x How are you x

I ignored her message and flip my phone back over, I close my eyes for a few seconds and breathe in and out. Do I have feelings for my student?

I stand up off the chair with an angry groan and walk into my bedroom and jump down on the bed.

I roll over and bite my lip thinking again, no stop Juliet Levine you do not like your student your just over thinking a very silly meaningless kiss. Right?

"Joey!" I scream out to joey and I hear his paws tapping against the wooden floor, he jumps onto the bed and runs over and sits on top of my chest.

I rub his head and he starts closing his eyes slowly. Joey was a small cocker spaniel, he had dark brown hair with lighter brown areas on him.

I slowly fell asleep with joey on top of me.