𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

-The next day-

The next evening I pack a bag with pyjamas and clothes for tomorrow. I grab the bag and grab the bag with Juliet's presents.

We decided to do our Christmas presents today and have a sleepover and watch Christmas movies.

I walk downstairs and grab my keys then go into the living room where my sister and mom were.

"I'm going to Juliet's now, I'll be back tomorrow." I say.

"Okay, be careful driving Spencer.Bye." My mom waves and I walk towards the door and open it. I walk out and close the door behind me.

I put my bags in the back of my car then hop in to the front. I start driving to Juliet's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I park outside Juliet's and grab the bags and lock my car then walk up to her door. I open the door and she was sitting on the couch with Joey.

"Hello." I say and she smiles and looks at me.

"Hey you, it's about time you came." She says and I roll my eyes. I put my bags on the couch and go over and lean down and kiss her. She pulls my waist on to her lap.

"Presents first." I say and she starts kissing my neck.

"I'll give you a present before."

"Julie."

"Fine, i have to go get yours out of my room." She says and lifts me off of her and I sit down on the couch.

She comes back a second later and sits down beside me facing me.

"I'm going first." I say and she huffs and puts her bag down.

"We can go at the same time." She says and I hand her the bag. She picks her bag back up and gives it to me.

I take out a little box and open it, there was a silver necklace inside with the letter j on it.

"People are gonna ask why I have a j on my necklace." I laugh and she smiles and reaches under her shirt and shows the silver necklace around her neck with the s on it.

"Your so cringy." I laugh and she drops her mouth open.

"Your so mean I thought it was cute." She frowns.

"I'm joking, I love it thank you." I lean over and hug her and kiss her cheek and then lean back.

She opens the back and pulls out something wrapped, she unwraps it and it was the stitch teddy.

"Wait." I say and reach behind me for the bag with my clothes and stuff inside. I take out the angel teddy I bought and showed her.

"Then you called me cringy, you bought us teddies." She laughs and I throw my teddy at her.

I laugh and she throws it back at me.

"Thank you it's adorable now open your next present." She says with a smile.

I pull out a wrapped box, I unwrap it and see a Victoria secret box.

"Julie. Oh my god." I open the box and see a matching pink see through bra and panties.

I look at her and she smirks at me.

"Your such a idiot." I laugh.

"Mm you love it." I roll my eyes.

"Open your next present." I say and she pulls out the jar of kisses.

She starts laughing at it.

"It's cute isn't it." I smile and she nods.

"Open your last present, your going to love it. Your mom and sister helped me get it." She smiles. I look at her suspiciously and take a big wrapped present out of the bag.

I unwrap it and it was a blanket.

"Lift it up and look what's on it." She smiles and I take out the rest of the wrapping paper and lift up the blanket.

I look at the front of it and see all photos of me and my dad on it. I smile at her and put down the blanket and jump onto her hugging her.

"Thank you." I say and kiss her cheek a few times.

"No problem my love." She kisses my lips and I smile.

"You still have a present." I tell her.

I sit on her lap and she reaches into the bag and pulls out a small box. She opens it and gasps at the Polaroid camera.

"Oh my shit. I literally wanted one of these for so long I keep forgetting to get one." She laughs.

"Well now you have one." I smile. She kisses me again.

We spend the rest of the night watching Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate.