𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

-Spencer's POV-

-Seven years ago-

I sat on my bed watching my iPad when I heard shouting coming from downstairs. Probably mom and Sammy arguing again.

I turn up my iPad to block out the shouting and go back to watching YouTube.

I jump as I heard glass shattering, I paused my YouTube and stood up off of my bed.

I slowly walked over to my bedroom door and opened it, the hall light was off and the shouting was coming from downstairs.

I walked over to the top of the stairs and sat down.

"Your a disgrace Samantha! I want you out of this fucking house!"

"Alright honey, I think we should all take a deep breath. You've already broken a glass, you need to calm down." I heard my dad try to calm them both down.

"She's fifteen years old and she can't keep it in her pants! She's a little whore and it's all she'll ever be, she better find somewhere else to stay because she is not staying here anymore!"

"Good! I don't want to stay here anymore putting up with your shit!" Sammy screams and I heard foot steps and I look down and Sammy was walking up the stairs but stops when she sees me. She wipes her tears with her hand and she smiles at me and walks past going to her room.

I hear mom and dad start to argue but I ignore it and stand up going to Sammy's room and opening the door and peeking my head in to see her putting clothes into a suitcase.

"Sammy?" I ask her and walk over and she turns around crying.

"Pip you should be in your room." She says and I look up at her nod then to her suitcase.

"Are you leaving?" I asked her and she bent down in front of me and took my hands rubbing the back of them.

"Yeah, I have to. I promise I'll call you everyday and I'll come back to visit you everyday." She smiles and sniffles looking down.

"I can come with you so that we will never have to call." I smile and she laughs as tears roll down her eyes.

"Oh I'd love that but I can't take you my love." She let's go of my hands and warps her arms around me and kisses the top of my head then let's go.

She puts out her hand in a fist to do our handshake, we fist bump then high five then put our thumbs on our noses and wiggle our fingers.

I start giggling and she starts tickling me and I laugh even more and she does too.

"I'll miss Sammy." I frown and she stands up.

"I'll miss you too little Spencer. I have to finish packing, I'll see you so soon I promise."

"Okay, take this with you." I take off my light purple beaded bracelet with a little Pearl in the middle off of my hand, I hand it to her and she smiles.

"Thank you pip." She slides it on to her hand and turns around putting the rest of her clothes in her suitcase.

I turn around and walk out of the room in silence, I walk back to my own room wondering when I'll next see my big sister.

A/n

1k reads! Oh my god, I hope your all enjoying this book. I decided to add this past chapter of what happened the night Samantha left so your not all clueless....