𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒

-The next day-

I look in my closet for an outfit to wear, I was meeting Juliet's parents in less then an hour and I didn't know what to wear.

I just decided to wear blue jeans and a light blue wool jumper. It was getting really cold out so I put on a coat with a scarf too.

I put on my converse and go to my bathroom and curl my hair. My mom calls me.

"Yeah?!" I shout to her downstairs.

"Are you nearly ready?" She shouts up.

"Yeah just a sec." I say back, she was dropping me off at Juliet's. Juliet's parents got to hers early this morning but I'm only going over now because I wanted to give her time with her parents alone.

Spencer: I'm coming over now

Juliet: okay see you soon beautiful 😘

Spencer: 💕💕

I run downstairs and my mom was waiting at the door. She opens it and we walk out to the car. I get in the passenger seat and put on my seat belt. She starts the car and starts driving.

"Are you nervous?" She asks me.

"Kind of." I say and look down at my hands which are shaking, yeah definitely not panicking at all.

"Don't be, their gonna love you." She says and I nod sitting back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mom parks outside Juliet's, I take a deep breath before opening the car door.

"Spencer it's gonna be fine relax." My mom says and I nod.

"Yeah I know, I'll see you later mom." I smile and get out closing the car door behind me.

I walk around the car and walk up to Juliet's door. Should I knock or walk in like I always do? I take another breath before opening the door.

I see Juliet sitting at her kitchen table with her mom and dad. I was quite shocked actually, I was expected to old people honestly with grey hair but no. He moms hair is blonde, probably dyed and she has blue eyes, she's skinny and sitting down I could tell she was tall. Juliet had the same lips and nose as her mom.

Her dad had black hair with grey in it, he has a black and grey beard and brown eyes, he was kind of tan and he was wearing a black button up shirt. He's very muscly.

Juliet stands up and smiles as I close the door. She walks over and hugs me and kisses me on the lips.

She leans back and her mom and dad stand up to greet me.

"Hello, I'm Jonathan nice to meet you Spencer." He smiles and puts out his hand.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you too." I smile back and shake his hand.

I let go off his hand and her mom was looking at me, she wasn't smiling she was just looking at me. She walks up close to me and lifts up my chin turning my head looking at me.

"Your skin is very clear, you should try modelling. I tried to get Juliet to do it for years but she kept saying no." She drops my chin and smiles at me and I look to Juliet and she smiles.

"Did she ever end up modelling?" I ask her mom.

"Oh yes, I eventually forced her. She ended up liking it in the end tho." Her mom laughs and I do too.

"My name is Amy, I nearly forgot to introduce myself." She smiles and wraps me in a hug and I laugh awkwardly.

She leans back and grabs my hand bringing me over to the kitchen table. I look to Juliet again and she nods and smiles.

"I brought the photo album, I have to show you photos of Juliet when she was younger." She says and starts going through her hand bag.

"Mom.... I don't think thats necessary, Spencer doesn't want to see old photos." Juliet comes over to the table.

"No it's fine, I want to see them." I say and Juliet looks at me and raises one eyebrow.

"Another time." Juliet says and sits down at the table and her dad comes over and sits at the table too.

"Well how about we go out for a walk or something, I'd love to go into town and see around." Her mom smiles and lean back in the chair. I look to Juliet and she looks to me then she looks down, did she tell her parents that I'm her student. If they knew they wouldn't suggest for us to go anywhere where people would see us together.

"But-" I start to talk and Juliet cuts me off.

"It looks like it's going to rain, maybe another day. The next time you two are in town." Juliet smiles.

"Can I talk to you Juliet?" I ask her and she looks at me for a second then nods.

We stand up and she walks I to her room and I follow her and close the door behind me.

"Julie, they don't know do they?" I ask her.

"Spencer, it's hard to tell your parents your dating your student." She says and looks at me.

"You said you were going to tell them Julie."

"I will just give me a chance to." She walks over and cups my cheeks and looks down at me.

"Stop looking at me like that, I'm trying to be mad at you." I push her hands away from me.

"Fine then, I'll tell them now." She says taking my hand and I look up at her.

"Okay..." I say and kiss her and she takes a deep breath before we walk back out to the kitchen.

"Mom, dad I need to tell you something." She says and we both sit back down at the table.

"Go on then." Her mom says.

"Well...You know how me and Spencer are together." She says.

"Don't even say your getting married Juliet." Her dad says and she shakes her head.

"No. Look, it was really not expected but she's my student. She's not a minor, she's nineteen and she graduating this year." Juliet says and she squeezes my hand under the table.

"God Juliet, how could you be so irresponsible. This is ridiculous." Her dad says and shakes his head and crosses his arms.

"Ignore your father, it's okay Juliet. Your going to have to be careful tho. I support your relationship but just don't go telling lots of people." Her mom says and smiles.

I see Juliet smile and it makes my heart warm up.