𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

-May-

It's only a few weeks till graduation and till me and Juliet can be together out in public. Things are getting less stressful again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I leave Maths class because Mr Davis called me down to his office.

I walk into his office and he's sitting at his desk and smiles when I come in.

"You called me here?" I say.

"Yes, close the door and take a seat." He says and I close the door and go over and sit down on the seat in front of the desk.

"Spencer, i and many of the teachers notice your intelligence. You're a very smart girl and I'd like for you to say a speech at the graduation." He smiles and I shift in the chair.

"What do you want me to say in the speech?"

"I want you to write a speech about your high school experience and anything you want really, just make it appropriate."

"Okay....." I say to him.

"Okay, great the teachers will be saying speeches and I will myself be too." He smiles.

"Um alright, I'll see what I can say." I smile and stand up.

"And Spencer." He says.

"Yeah?"

"Be careful with Juliet, I don't want you two getting in trouble." He smiles and my heart beats quicker.

He knows but he's choosing not to say anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-SMUT WARNING-

I sit on Juliet's couch next to her a few days later.

I was trying to write a speech for the assembly next week and I couldn't think of anything.

"Ugh!" I groan and throw my notebook onto the coffee table.

"Take a break, you still have two weeks." She says and runs her finger through my hair.

"It's stressing me out, I don't know what to write." I huff and Juliet stands up.

"Just write about what high school was like for you. How it made you feel, what was the best part." She says while going over to the fridge and getting a bottle of water.

"Hmm. I had a terrible experience, I got beat up. My best friends ditched me. I got cheated on and then people start saying I was the one that cheated. Oh yeah I started dating my teacher too." I laugh and Juliet walks back over and puts her water on the coffee table.

She sits onto my lap and smiles.

"Your so dramatic." She laughs and leans forward and starts kissing my neck.

"Mmm it's all true tho." I say and I bring my hands to her jeans und unbutton them and zip them down.

She bites my neck gently and I groan she stops and leans back and moves her hair to one side before kissing up my neck and I slip my hand into her panties and she kneels up a bit so I can put my fingers into her.

I bring my finger along her entrance and she was soaking.

"Your soaking." I laugh and she bites my lip and pulls gently while looking at me.

I press my two fingers into her and she smirks.

I move my fingers quickly inside her and her mouth drops open and she gasps. She drops her head on my shoulder a moans.

She starts moving onto my finger and she moans in my ear.

"Shit Spencer." She breathes heavy in my ear.

I smirk and press my fingers deeper into her and she arches her back.

I add my third finger and she moans loudly I curl my fingers hard inside her and she grinds on my finger. Her mouth opens but she smirks.

"Don't stop, please." She moans and I move my fingers faster into her and I felt her clenching up around my fingers.

"Fuck!" She whines and use my other hand to rub her clit. I keep moving my fingers and her legs begin shaking.

Her head falls down to my chest and she moans. I slowly take out my fingers and bring them to my mouth and lick her come off of them.

She rests her head on my chest and breathing heavy.

"Are you okay?" I ask her moving her hair again and lean down kissing her cheek.

"Yeah." She smiles.