𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

Mr Davis went over everything to show Victoria and I nodded, why would he choose the girl on crutches to give someone a tour, Cruelty.

We finally got up and left mr Davis office for the tour, she learned English before she came her so here English should be good, I hope anyway.

We walked down the hall and I told her what each room was, we obviously couldn't go in because there was classes going on.

We go to the gym and it was empty so we went inside.

"Let's sit down, you can't walk normally. We can rest, I don't need tour I'll find my way around." She smiles and I laugh and nod.

We sit down on the bleachers and she sits with one leg crossed over the other.

"So...Do you miss Spain?" I ask her.

"God yes, I miss my family and friends. People were nicer, people here give me all sort of looks." She laughs and i laugh too.

"Well you can sit with me and my friends at lunch, their not judgemental at all." I smile and she smiles back.

"You are pretty, you should try modelling." She lifts my chin with her finger and I feel embarrassed.

"I was thinking the same about you." I chuckle and she looks at me for a second.

"You are lesbian." She smiles and drops my chin and i feel confused, how does she know that.

"How do you-"

"I can tell. Now, who is the mean girl here. I heard all American schools have the popular girl or boy." She smirks and moves her hair over her shoulder. I laugh and look at her.

"Well I suppose Maddie St.James, if you don't bother her she most likely will still bother you. I would advise you to just avoid her."

"Okay then, I will."

The bell rings for lunch.

"It's lunch now, you can come sit with me and my friends." I tell her and she nods.

We go outside and go over to the bench with my friends and Gabriel and Camila look at me then Victoria then back to me confused.

We sit down and I lean my crutches against the table.

"Who are you?" Gabriel looks at her suspiciously putting down his fork slowly.

"Gab." I say to him for being rude.

"Victoria, nice to meet you." She holds out her hand and Camila lifts her head quickly.

"Your Spanish? I'm Camila." She holds out her hand.

"You are too?" Victoria smiles and Camila nods.

"Victoria right?" Maddie and her friends walk up to our table and Maddie holds out her hand to Victoria.

"Sí, you must be Maddie." Victoria looks over to me smiling and I look down and start laughing.

"Yes I am, you can come sit at our table if you want. You'd make a lot more friends." Maddie's friends laugh.

"Yes but I'm fine with the friends I have here, now you can run along." She smiles at Maddie and Maddie gives her a dirty look.

"Run along back to your own country."

"Aww is that the best thing you can come up with? Pathetic."

"Your pathetic." Maddie rolls her eyes and turns and walks away.

"I would really love to murder her." Victoria crosses her arms over the table.

"I wouldn't say anything about murdering her in front of Spencer, they dated until a few weeks ago." Gabriel laughs and I give him a look.

"Really? She doesn't seem your type." She smiles looking at me.

"And what's my type?" I smile back.

"Hm, a question I would like you to answer."

I was about to reply and the bell rings.

"Spencer we have history come on." Gabriel says standing up.

"Actually I'm supposed to give Victoria the rest of the tour so I have free classes, I'll see you later tho." I smile and he rolls his eyes smiling.

I stand up and my crutches fall over, i lean down over the chair to grab them and Victoria leans down too. I look to her and our eyes lock, our faces only inches apart.

I heard a cough and I snap my eyes away, I pick up my crutches and look up to see Juliet smiling at me.

"Hello, I'm Victoria, I just moved here from Spain." Victoria smiles at her and holds out her hand.

"Miss Levine, I'll be your English teacher." She shakes her hand with a smile.

"Nice to meet you." Victoria says.

"You too, now have any of you seen Camila Vincenzo, I thought she would be with you Spencer."

"Uh no, she left as soon as the bell rang I think she has maths now tho." I smile and Victoria nods her head towards the door for us to go inside.

"Right well see you later Miss Levine."

"See you later Spencer." She says quietly and walks ahead of us inside.