Chapter 19 : Questions

============================================================

" Here , I'll call a doctor" Mark said and left. I looked around and saw somw violet lilies glued to the wall creating a heart  shape and next to me is a small box and a white rose. I took the bow and opened it, showing a key necklace.

WAIT! Is there suppose to be a lock necklace to go with this?  I looked at the bronze beauty and finally stand up. My legs are wobbly and my vision is blurry. So I wear glasses or something. I got closer and saw the picture showing a carving of a tree " N <3N ". Who is the other one? First is me, Nicole but who is the other one? My boyfriend is Mark but why is he using letter N "

" I'm here" I heard Marks' voice and I gently walk back to my bed. " NICOLE! " I saw Mark at the door. He gently picked me up and set me to bed. He lay my head gently to the pillow and kissed my forehead. " So you're awake Ms. Chance " I heard the doctor said. I made a questioning look. " that's you " The doctor continued. " You may leave now, Mr. Denkins " He said and Mark left the room.. Ohhhh his last name is Denkins. The doctor sit next to me.

" Okay Ms. Chance , i'm gonna ask some questions " The doctor said

" Ummm sure "

" name? "

" Nicole... Uhhh... Chance" 

" Birthday? " 

" I don't Know"

" Where are we now? " 

" A hospital... uuuhhhhh .... in London" 

" WHat year is it ? "

" 2009"

" what is the name of the boy who was here a while ago

" Mark Denkins "

" What about the boy who won't leave you since yesterday " 

" Its Mark... right? "

" Okay Ms. Chance , its done, Thank you fr your cooperation" he said and left the room. i was confused about the other boy he was talking about.

Marks's POV

He my name is Mark Denkins and I'm form ireland. I was waiting for the doctor to tell me the news but then my phone ringed. I picked it up.

" Hello " I said with my thick irish accent

" oh hello, Markykins " aly said

" ALY" i yelled

"no need to yell, sweetie " She said

" What do you want now, You alredy made me go out with Nicole to pay my rent. Exactly Aly , waht do you want from her? "

" easy, I want her and Niall to break up "

" WHAT SHe's a sweet girl"

Hah, She already brainwashed you, Since I'm the winner of the contest to join 1D with their tour, I'll take the chance to be with Niall, but, the only problem is his pathetic girlfriend of his. So I want you to just, you know, sleep with her, take a pictureof it and post it one twitter.. Easy right?

"My question is why her? "

" Because he took my future husband from me" 

" i don't want to continue this, bye "

I clicked end call. The doctor came out and told me the results. " I'm afraid Ms. Chance have amnesia. its not that permanent but if you know some basic information about her, tell her as soon as possible" He said. " ahhh yes thank you sir" I responded.

"You may enter her room now " I said and turned the doorknob. I saw her on her bed and just looking at a key necklace, The one Niall left her. " Nicole let me" i said and she handed me the necklace and put it around her neck. " There, beautiful " i said . i took out my phone and took a picture of us and twitted it one twitter.

@MarkDens123 : Me and my girl at the hospital @NicoleChance

I tweeted and attached the picture. I hope this is enough for Aly.

Niall's POV

" WHY ARE YOU HERE ALY " i yelled at her.

" No need to yell Nialler ... DOn't you remember the one who will win the contest will be joining them at their tour. Oh Ni, you should read the fine print " She said and put her filthy hands on my chest and whipers something on my ear " so be gentle ". I pushed her away . " HEY I have a girlfriend " i said.

 She sat down at a couch

" Your relationship won't last long " She murmurs to herself . I sat down at a chair far away from her and took out my phone and log in to twitter. Its been a while and saw some tweets from the fans and the boys. The fans are already worrying about me and Nicole. so as an exchange I tweeted to know what i'm doing right now

@NiallOfficial : Hey guys, Thanks for worrying me and Nicole.. It means a lot so Thank you but don't worry anymore .. I'm back and Joining the tour... YAY

I clicked tweet and i continue scrolling down the tweets then I saw a hashtag 

#Nicoletheslut

I clicked on it and saw tons of tweets telling about Nicole cheating on me and i saw some certain tweet

@Directioner4ever: Look at this girl, just because Niall is on tour that doesn't mean you can flirt with guys .

It said and I clicked on the picture. It was Nicole wearing the necklace I gave her. First I was surprised that she's alive but there was a boy in the picture.

I searched for Nicole's twitter and I saw the tweet.

 @MarkDens123 : Me and my girl at the hospital @NicoleChance

MY GIRL! MY. GIRL...

WHO THE HELL THINK THIS BOY IS!!!

I gripped my phone real tight but I saw Aly come close to me. She took a look on my phone.

" Oh Nialler, I'm so sorry " She said and went to hug me but I pushed her away.

" Ni, I'm just trying to help " She said

" I don't need help, besides , this might be one of your tricks " I said

" Its not me , I swear " 

" I don't care, because I'm not going down without a fight " I said and threw the phone and it hit the wall causing it to break.

================================================================

SO guys I'll update in 7 votes and 5 comments

-NICOLE