Chapter 22 : New Beginnnings

Mark's POV

I woke up and felt that something is missing. Then I realized, she was gone by my side. I quickly got out of the bedroom and saw Nicole looking at my laptop. I quickly ran to her and closed the laptop. My secret is in danger, the media is a threat to me. I don't want her to know the truth. Actually, I want her to be mine and only mine.

" Nicole ! nice, you're awake, come on, let's go make breakfast " I said as I carried her to the Kitchen

" MARK, PUT ME DOWN " She yelled and trying to push my chest. I let her down and let her feet touch the ground.

" What's the matter ? " I said like nothing happened. I'm really just hoping that she doesn't know that big revelations.

" Please, answer me this question and don't you dare lie to me " She said and I just awckwardly nod.

" Who am I ? " She asks. I just stood there at awe. I just been caught...

" WELL , ARE YOU GONNA ANSWER ME " She continued to yell at me and her tears are threatening to fall..

" I can't " I simply say while I ignored her glare

" FINE ! " She said and took some money on the counter and got out of the apartment

" WAIT, please ! don't leave me please " I yelled but she already slammed the door. I fell to the ground and my tears are falling. 

I just lost the girl I loved...

Nicole's POV

I ran as fast as I could with only a handful of money in my hands and stuffed it in my pockets. I ran out of the apart ment and went far away. I don't care where but somewhere far from here. I took a bus and went to a place much more quiet. I stopped at a local bakery to get some coffee or two..

I waited in line for about 5 minutes. I think this bakery is really popular here. I was finally at the counter and saw a blonde. She seems really curios about me then...

" NICOLE ! IS THAT YOU ? " She yelled through out the bakery and I wince at her high pitched voice. She immediatly took off her apron and went to the side of the counter and exit at an open space at the end. She charges at me and hugs me tightly.

" sorry but I think you got the wrong person " I sadi starightly but she looks at me with a glare and carefully axamine my face.

" No, Its really you Nicole . Where have you been? " She said

" I really don't know ? Maybe? Sorry I have a slight case of amnesia " I said and I looked at her shocked face.

" OH, I'm very sorry about that . By the way, my name's Kayla and you used to work here Nicole" She said

" Really? " I asked. " sorry but, i'm kinda having trouble trusting people right now" She continued

" Here, come inside" Kayla said " i'll show you something" she continued and lead me inside the counter. I saw some pictures of the crew with me in it.

" See, you've work here before. You were always the responsible one from all of us. " She said and looked at me. " What happened ? " She asks

" I was in a coma for a few weeks and I woke up with amnesia" I said and looking down. I walked past the counter and walking to an available sit out side the bakery. 

" Wait I'll bring us some cupcakes and coffee. Red velvet, your favorite " Kayla said and I continued to walk outside.

 I sat with a small umbrella and just look at the road and a park across it. I saw some kids and some couples, just having fun. I saw some street performers singing a few songs and then my head suddenly hurts. I closed my eyes and i saw an image appear before me. I saw his back and his blonde hair. The blonde hair isn't his natural hair because he has brown roots and then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I opened my eyes and saw Kayla with red velvet cupcakes and two cups of coffee. 

" Are you okay? " she asks

" Yeah , I'm fine " I said and tried to calm my mind. 

She sat down and place the tray at the table. She started to eat some of the cupcake. She notice that I'm not eating.

" What's the matter. If is it about the food, don't worry cause its on the house. " Kayla said

" No, its not that. I was just thinking " I said and looked at the park again. I think, I've been here before.

" If its about Niall, don't worry about that. He's a jerk. She replaced you with some slut. " Kayla said

I looked and gasps. Who ?

" Who? Who is he ? " I said and she look surprised too. It all make sense, when I went online and saw the trends, the media and Mark. Mark is the one who is hiding this from me. 

" I-i'm sorry. Me and my big mouth. hahaha " She just laughed in an awkward matter.

" No, Who.Is.He?" I ask with a straight face. She looked nervous but she made a serious face.

" You don't want to know. He's a terrible man. He cheated on you. " She said with an angry voice.

" How, when, why? " I said trying to process this much data.

" It's better if  you rest for a while. " She said and walked me to her house a few blocks away from the baskery. She opened the door of her apartment and lay me down on her bed. 

" I'll make us some tea " She said and ledt the bedroom.

I have so many thoughts in my mind right now. Who is Niall? Who was he to me ? Especially Is he that important to me? "

===================================================================

Sorry for not updating, I was busy

8 vomments will do

-NICOLE