Chapter 21 : Sinister Plans

Aly's POV

I thought of a perfect plan to break them up. Since Niall doesn't want to believe that she cheated on him , i'll use that as an advantage. I was walking through the corrigdor of the hotel and saw Niall on the phone. " Sir, does Nicole Chance have something unpleasat while i'm gone ? " He ask to the line and i acted fast and pulled the plug of the telephone..

Pheww That was close and time to call Mark.

I went to the cosest room and hopefully no one can hear.

" Mark change of plans " I said

" What now Aly ? " Mark asked 

" You need to sleep with her " 

" What! Aly you've crossed the line. I'm not doing this shit anymore "

" Please... umm... I'll pay your rent for a year " 

There was an awckward silence at the end of the line 

" Sure " He said and hanged up. I smirk and went staright to my room

Mark's POV

I hanged up and went in to our apartment. I can see her playing video games, looking like an angel. I don't  want to hurt anybody, trust me I don't. i just need money to pay my rent and my mom is in the hospital and my salary is for my mom's surgery and medecine. 

I saw her siiting on the floor and I hugged her from behind. " Hey whatdya doing? " I ask 

" playing video games . I still couldn't believe that we actually live in this apartment " She said with a smile. I said and kissed her cheek and slowly made my way to her neck and kiss it. " Wear something nice " I whisper  it in her ear , causing her to shiver. She blush and I just chuckled. " just joking , come on lets go to bed" I said and picked her up .

" HEY THE GAME " she screamed and playfully hit my chest and I chuckled . We went to nthe bedroom and lay her to bedand i was on top of her. We laughed for a bit and we looked into each oter's eyes . My blue met her browns and I can feel my chest flutter as I look at her. Even in sweats  she looks beautiful. The next thing I know I was kissing her senseless. i put my hand at the back of her neck, deepening the kiss, and I felt her hand at the back of my head and grabbed a handful of my hair. I moaned but I snapped back to reality and broke the kiss and fall next to her.  " I can't do this " I said and felt  a hug from behind. " its okay, but promise me to tell me everything tomorrow " She said. " I promise" I said and face her then we both close our eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up at the middle of the night and got working for the plan. I took of my shirt and saw her clothes. I easily slipped her clothes at the side of her shoulders. i also put her bra strap at the side too. i carefully let myself under the sheets and adjusted it to her exposed skin I took out my phone and took a picture of us and tweet it to twitter. 

@MarkDens123: Just had fun...

After that I fixed her clothes again and I wore my shirt...

I Hope thats enough for that Devil...

NIall's POV

I lay on my stomach and facing the laptop infront of me. I was checking out this guy on youtube and the other tab is twitter. Then my phone started ringing with a lot of comments in twitter. I clicked the twitter tab and saw some rude comments about Nicole again but I saw something.

@NikkiHoran123 : Look at this girl... she's really actually cheating on him....

I saw a picture attached to it and clicked. I felt my heart shattered. It was that fucking Mark Denkins next to my girlfriend both naked. My eyes widened as many needles stabbed through my heart, even my thoughts is filled with anger. I gripped the both sides of the laptop and threw it across the room. I threw all the things I saw at the room and turned into shattered glass and dirt. When there is nothing on sight, I knelt down in pain. I cried my heart out. 

I heard the door slammed open a girl like figure. I can't see clearly in my blurry house but I felt a hug. It was warm and I hug back. I remembered Nicole again.

" Nicole, don't leave me " I whisper to her ear.

" I'm not Nicole, it's Aly " She said and I can't get the right reaction. I'm suppose to hate her, right? But this time I couldn't. I hugged her and cried on her shoulder.

" Please stay for a while " I said desperately.

" I would love to " She said

" Thank you, Aly " I said

She's been rubbing my back for a while and finally lead me to bed.

" Here have a rest " She said and kissed my forehead. My mind flashes her face again.

-----Flashback----

" Nicole where are you ? " I said throughout our apartment. I sat on the couch and I met her gaze. She has her hair ponytailed and wearing a T-shirt and a pair of shorty short. Since I discovered her problem, i helped her all the way and now she's open to me and really comfortable with reavealing clothes for me.

" Hey , can you make me some tea, had a tiring day " I said and she went to the kitchen. She came back with a nice cup of tea in her hands. She place it on the coffee table and sit right next to me. Her small body next to mine is the best feeling you'll ever be. She is the perfect cuddling size.

" After you drink this tea, go to sleep. You worked hard and now the my little pop star needs his rest " She said and kissed my forehead. 

----Flashback over -----

I fell asleep with that very moment in my head. 

I woke up around 8 in the morning. I just had the most frustrating night a boy could ever have. I notice she wasn't around anymore and then i saw something on the couch moved. i came closer and saw Aly, sleeping peacefully. I grabbed a blanket and covered her body.  

" Thank you " I said and kissed her forehead and then took a bath.

====================================================================

8 vomments...

so guys what do you think of Mark now? and do you think Aly will get away with this trickery of hers?

-NICOLE