Chapter 5 : Bakery

Hey guys,

I wanted to tell you that.......... I LOVE ONE DIRECTION and its my instinct to sass back directionaters.

Enjoy the story too....

-NICOLE

=================================================================

 Nicole's POV

I can't believe this. I can feel many smiles because of me. Not in a bad way like at school.After they clapped at me they continue to their daily lives. I dind't felt like this since I was a kid in a local singing contest.

I came closer to Niall and gave him a hug. He hugged me back

" So are we friends ? " Niall whispers in my ear and I nod.

This is just so unexpected. All of this years being unloved besides my mum, I have a friend that care for me. When we broke the hugged and cried from happiness.

" hey, don't cry " Niall said and I wiped my tears away

" Yeah, Thank you so much, you don't know how much this means to me " I said

" Come'on let's go " Niall said

Niall took my hand and we walked home to my small house.

" Well, here it is " I said

" You live here ? " niall asked

" yeah, the old looking one " I said and headed to the wooden door

" Well. a deal is a deal, I'll leave you alone " Niall said as he walk away glumly.

There is a side to me that i'm happy that Niall is finally getting out of my life and the other one make me feel like I need him in my life to be happy , even in a short peiod of time.

I saw Niall leaving and chased him and took grip on his hand

" no, Niall, stay " I said

" I thought you hate me " He said

" not anymore " I said

He hugged me with the most tight hug i've had

" Niall you're crushing me "I said and let go of me

" I'm just....... Happy " Niall said giving me a smile " can we exchage numbers "

I wrote my in a paper in my bag and we exchange numbers

" bye" I said and turned to my house

" Bye beautiful " He said

I let out a small shiver

" Don't say that " I said giving him a weak smile and I headed to my house.

------Next Day----------------

Finally Saturday, no school today... that means full time at the bakery. I woke up around 6 am. I got ready. I wore a plain white T-shirt with my name on the side, a pair of light blue jeans and white converse. I made my hair into a bun and wore my glasses. I grabbed my phone and money to my small backpack.

I'm excited since today is payday. When I went downstair I dind't saw my mom, she might be still in the office. 

Why am I living with my mom? Well my dad died in a car crash leaving me with my mom. Since my mom don't have the enough money for us two so I work part time during weekdays and full time in weekends at a local bakery. 

The bakery is not that far either. It's near the park. The bakery is nice actually. It's like old fashioned but a little modern. Wooden shelfs, wooden walls and wooden everything. The bread we bake is nice but our specialty is cupcakes. We also serve some drinks such as coffee and milkshales. We also have a small stage for the entertainer of the week. Every week we hire a singer to entertain the customers. We are strong in business.