Chapter 20 : A Talk

==========================================================

NIall's POV

I turned the knob and went to my bed . i forgot that we're already at France and the boys and I have different rooms for each of us. i sobbed unto the pillow and ruffle my hair a bit and sighed.

There is no way that Nicole is cheating on me... Just no...

My bed is a king sized bed but it fells bigger. I grabbed some pillows and hugged them like I would for Nicole. It still doesn't feel the same without her beside me. It just doesn't feel right. i heard a knock on the door.

" It's me, Zayn " I heard, i stand up and tried to maitain my cool. When I opened the door, i saw Zayn in his pajamas. 

" Oh hey Zayn, What do you want ? " I said with energy  to hide my broken voice.

" I've heard " 

" What ? "

" Everything Niall and Don't play stupid with me "  He said and enetered my room, closing the door. i quietly went back to bed , avoiding Zayn's glare.

" GEEZ, Niall, If you're gonna continue this , you're not gonna get her back. " he said and I just lay there.

"Look niall- " He said and opened his laptop showing the goddamn picture. " This girl is yours and this guy is stealing what is yours , and you're not going to do something about it"

" i don't know what to do. I want her back badly, but Aly , this might be one of her tricks and besides maybe its his gay friend or his brother, you know her parents are divorced  but it couldn't be a friend, Ive never seen him and if it was his brother jis last name should be Chance. ANS SHE JUST WOKE UP IN A FUCKING COMA FOR PETE"S SAKE " I yelled at him

" So what are you going to do about it ? " He asked

" I'm calling the hospital " I said

NICOLE"S POV

" So that's basically it " he said with a smile. His smile is cute and all but why am I feeling numb. i'm suppose to like this guy right  ?

" So you're telling me , my name is Nicole Anne Chance, age 17 , birthday May 16. " I said

" I need to tell you something " He said

" What ? "

" It's not 2009, actually its early 2013 "

" R-R-really, how long am I out "

" Actually a few weeks but you just think its 2009 "

" Thanks mark, but ca you take it slow , I don't think I can process this fast enough"

" Its okay, take your time " He said and left the room

If it's 2013, how many things have Imissed ? Is my parents still together ? Did Simon dominated america ?

I got the remote control and switched on the TV. I'm skipping channels until I saw one with the news. I guess some one is being interviewed.

" we have a very exclusive interview with the world's no. 1 boyband . ONE DIRECTION " The interviewer said.

One direction?  Who are they ?

" Okay guys, we know you already started the tour, so how do you guys feel being away from your family and some friends ? " The interviewer asked

" Its really hard to say that its finewith it but its natural to miss them " One with the curly hair said

Why do they look so familiar?

I noticed that the one with the blonde hair is awfully quiet.

" Niall, what about the rumor , the one with your girlfriend. Kind of a slut is she " The interviewer said.

I can see his face tense like he wanted to punch the guy and he did. he punch him in the nose and he fell off his chair.

" DON"T CALL HER THAT , NICOLE IS NOT A SLUT. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL HER THAT " he yelled and left the room and also the one with olive skin, comforting him.

 I heard the door creaked open and saw Mark. I quickly turn off the TV. Mark walks in and sat next to me.

" good news Nicole. You can go home to our apartment " Mark said

" Our? " I ask

" Yeah, we moved in together, come on lets go " mark said and helped me up and helped me walk 

" Mark , I have amnesia not a broken leg " I said

" sorry " he said and kissed my cheeks " 

He's not so bad afterall...

ALY"S POV

This is not looking good. Niall still thinks Nicole is still loyal to her even though his girlfriend cheats.

How many attempts does this boy need to break up with her. 

Ding-Ding

I'm sure this one will work

=====================================================================

Never updated a while  so summer is coming and school is almost out

update in 9 vomments