Chapter 11 : New Friends

Hey guys this is the Payzer comes in

-NICOLE

====================================================

Nicole's POV

Its been weeks since me and Niall have been in a relationship. I have to say I feel like something big and undeafeatable when I'm with him. I feel a litle guilty since I never said 'I love you' to him. I still have the feeling that Aly is controlling him.

This is the day that I'll meet the rest of the boys and ' go public ' to the world. He always say that if that time comes be ready and don't let hate get to me.

I dind't make that promise because I know I will break it.

I wore something comfortable like some sweat pants and a nice tshirt and a pair of white converse.  I walked outside and saw NIall with his car.

He was wearing a plain white shirt and some nice jeans with a pair of nice shoes. How come I get so lucky having this guy infront of me and let him kiss my lips?

Well... it might be a lie ...or not?

Ugh! I'm so confused right now.

He looked around and saw something then he leaned in and kissed me on the lips... I heard some flashing noise.

Weird

" Come on lets go in and lets meet the boys" He said and opened the cardoor for me. 

We were driving until we saw a new -looking and expensive house. I went outside.

" Wow , You live here? " I said

" WE live here, Come'on lets go inside" He said and took my head to the house

He opened the door revealing 3 beautiful girls and 4 cute boys.

" Hey Nialler... So she's here" A guy with a striped shirt said. He nods. " Well my name is Louis the tommo tomlinson" He said and shook hands with me.

He led me to the living room.

" Well this are the girls also known as the girlfreinds " Louis said showing 3 gorgous girls. 

" This is my special lady and my world, Eleanor " He said while he takes his hands to eleanor's waist.

" That is the bad girl of the house, Perrie " A girl who looke like a ffemale version of niall waved at me.

" Then the last and not the least... mommy direction, Danielle " He said showing a curly haired girl.

I fell like diferent at the moment. I don't have long hair like them or their flawless skin. I have short and rough skin. I don't have their sense in fashion since I've got to hide my scars to them.

" Now for the boys, first Daddy direction , Liam " Louis said pointing to a guy with a slight quiff at his brunette hair.

" Next is sir bad boy , Zayn " Okay now He have THE QUIFF

" Next is hazza bear also known as Harry  "  Louis said pointing to a guy with curly hair... Eating a gallon of ice cream?

" Harry what are you doing? " Louis said

" Nothing I just feel so alone " He said with a husky voice

" Why , you've practically have everyone around you " Louis said

" Well ... I'm the only one who doesn't have a girlfriend " He said and all the other guys laugh

" SO... the flirt is dateless... thats new " Louis said

" Niall even beat you to it man! I mean its Niall! " Zayn said

" Hey I'm here you know " Niall said

" I guess the pussy magnet is not working right now" Liam said

Pussy magnet?

I have many to learn in this town

Aly's POV

Whoo . I've got revenge to that slut. 

I sat down with few of my friends. We were all having a sleepover.

I opened the TV to our favorite gossip channel.

Then we saw a picture I dindt wish to see.

It was Niall and Nicole kissing..

I can't believe this... How could someone date someone like her ? 

I mean he looks like a boy..

My eyes widened until one of my friends spoke.

" Aly? " She said

" I"M GOING TO KILL THAT BITCH EVEN IF THAT IS THE LAST THING I DO " I yelled

=============================================

You guys are fast so I will update in 

8 votes and 7 comments

-NICOLE