Chapter 15 : Again

Niall's POV

"FUUUUCKKKKKKK " I finally yelled at the thin air.

" WHERE ARE THEY  " I yelled

Finally I hear sirens coming over and some firemen having some ropes..

They pulled them in knots and gently put it down and wrap it around her body...

I hopes she's alright

--Hospital--

I sat there besides her bed.. Shes still alive but unconciuos.. 

I looked at her with may hair all messy, my lips trembling and my hands shaking. I slowly take her hand and kissed it but she's still asleep.

Why does she have to do that? I did everything to make her happy, but why...

1. I bought her clothes.... But she says she doesn't like it

2. I bring her to dates... But she was shy sometimes

3. I made her famous... YEAH Thats it... she must be getting hate.. 

And now I know why . You're depressed...

I will never forgive myself,,, 

I lay my head down next to her bed... And tried to sleep...

--Dream--

I was walking down a busy streets, It doesn't seem normal, because whenever I go out there are these girls following me . Today was really different.

Then I walk passed someone.. She looks like Nicole.. I turned around and chased her..

I put a hand on her shoulder that caused her to turn around...

It was her.. but different. She wore a nice blouse and a very short skirt, her hair is thin and she doesn't wear glasses. My eyes widened with a second thought she is'nt Nicole

" Nicole? " I ask

" Yes? " She reply

I hugged her tightly like there is no tomorrow. She pushed me away and slapped me like I'm a pervert...

" Look, I don't know you and stay away from me! I have a boyfriend for God's sake. His name is Mark and he's hot not like you ! " She yelled at me...

My eyes widened

" NICOLE! " I yelled

--End of Dream--

" NICOLE ! " I yelled..

Good thing its just a dream... a dream....

I looked at her again... I was still in the hospital with the sun blinding me...

I played with her hands a bit and I saw her wrist..Her cuts..

She said, she used to do that to relieve the pain,,

Maybe I should so it to? No. No. No. Niall don't think of that

No matter what I won't be a a bad influence on Nicole.. never...maybe...

I quickly got up and went home. While I was driving, memories bagan to flash. Her suicide attempt, The guitar necklace, the pond.. everything. THen it hit me.. It was me..

I caused her attempt.. She almost die because of me...

Now I know why she was afraid of me since we met.

I arrived the house and quickly let myself in. My tears are flooded. Don't get me wrrong I'm an emotional guy..

I remembered what I said before she let go. DAMN WHY AM I SO SELFISH... yes I'm jealous of hte lads but that was just selfish of me. I loved her truly, madly and deeply.

 I locked my self in the room and sat down at the hard and cold floor.

I saw something, a razor. She said it was meant to realease the pain.. well let's try..

With trembling hands I grabbed the razor. I put it above my wrist and gently push down. Ouch it hurts but nat as much inside does. The blood gently travel my wrist until tiny drops of the crimson red is on the ground.

Wow, that really worked. One turns two and two turns three. I managed to make a letter 'N' out of the cuts.

How Ironic...

'N' 

Nicole....

=============================================================

Sorry for not updating.. especiallt the school is demanding the best of me..

I'll update in 9 votes and 8 comments...

And I'm sorry If I dind't update quicly

I know you understand how school is..

-NICOLE