Chapter 23: Rumours

Guys so ummm This chappie will have so many POV switch

===============================================================

Niall's POV

After that show  I did, Aly and I became close. This day, we're planning going to the eiffel tower with the lads for Zerrie's anniversary. Me and Aly are just having fun with watching FIFA and as usual Aly is trying to be happy for me but I know she's not the sporty type. She's more likely of the girly girl who usually complain if her nail is broken. She's not like Nicole, Nicole used to be so excited when there are updates in FIFA and very confident  when she's not wearing make-up but Aly is all I have for the meantime to make me happy. I'm not using her , its just that ever since what happened to Nicole, I've been a wreck and I know how management want us to be 110% perfect in public. I'm an emotional guy so sometimes I can't act that I'm always ok. I just want someone who can make me smile for a while, ugggghhhh! I sound like I'm really using Aly.

" Niall, You're spacing out " Aly said and I'm back in reality

" Oh sorry, Who's winning? " I responded

" Ireland" She responded

" Oh, okay, I need some fresh air for a while" I said an I walked of the room and went to a coffee shop in the hotel's lobby.

Aly's POV

Well that's odd. Its the first time to see Niall like this. I turned off the television and went to Louis and Eleanor's room. I knocked at their door. I know that they don't like me and they know my hatred to Nicole but this is about Niall, I'm worried about him. The door opens and I saw Eleanor in Louis' shirt and I saw her death glare to me.

" what do you want?" She said and I jsut stayed quiet.

" well? "" She said and I'm sensing she's annoyed. What a bitch! she can't wait.

" Niall's acting weird" I said

" Well I don't know what to say, You've noticed that he's acting weird . Well let me guess, since niall met you, he's been acting strange. HE EVEN CUTS !. I don't think you'll ever get it Aly. I know you have something to do with niall's depression or something to Nicole to make Niall have depression. " She lectured me.

" I'm soooo scccaaarreeeddd. What are you going to do? Tell me to the police without evidence. What does she have that I don't? Why does he loves her more than me? " I yelled at her

" Many things Aly, many things. There is a huge gap between you and Nicole, actually you both are opposites. Nicole is the kindest person you'll ever mee, she even gives 1 euro per homeless people she came acrossed with even though she need it and while you, you just spit on them. And you're asking me why Niall doesn't like you" She said to me and I just slapped her.

" OKAY, OKAY, I did something to make them break up, Yes I did many things to make Niall want me. Fuck , I even hired Mark to sleep with her ! YES I'M DESPERATE THAT I GOT SO LOW" She said

" What is going on here? " I heard a voice and I turned around and saw Louis

" Nothing I was just leaving "I said and left feeling angry to myself and wentt to the lobby to search for Niall

Eleanor's POV

Finally, she's gone. I saw Louis coming in our hotel room. 

" Have you got it? " louis ask

" Yeah, just in time too, finally we can change Niall back to normal. I said and I pulled out the sound recorder in my bra.

" You put it there? " Louis said

" Yeah, Don't want Aly to notice with my tight clothes " I said smiling

" So, thats why you're wearing my shirt and damn you look hot right now" Louis said and gave me a passionate kiss.

" Well, Niall is not here yet, so what do you want to do " I said seductively

" I'll give you a hint, it involves you and me " He said and kissed me again.

Niall's POV

I looked at my coffee and a red velvet cupcake trying to remember Nicole. I chose to forget about her but i can't. I was just trying to think about thing if i can just replace her with Aly or just try to get back with Nicole. Besides I'm still wearing the lock necklace i gave her and i just hope she's wearing the key of it.

" Nialler !!!" I heard the high pitched scream again

" Aly? What are you doing here? " I ask her

" To be with you silly " She said an sat down at a chair beside me 

" I'm... I'm really worried about you " She said to me

" Well... umm thank you " I said

" If its about Nicole, forget about her . You have me anyway " She said and leans closer and kissed me. I saw some flashes of the cameras and i gently push her away from me. I quickly got back to the hotel and just trying about what she said.

3rd POV

After the kiss Aly and niall made, news were springing around like crazy. Many people believe that Aly is the worthy one for Niall, because Nicole cheated on him. The fans is in favor of Aly and Niall and that made Aly happy. She is pulling the strings from the start. She knows that the public will be in favor of Her and Niall so now she expects that managament will make them two together or a publicity stunt is what we call it. Just somehow to call Niall her boyfriend.

===========================================================

Sorry for the late update, i have school again 

7 Vomments