TWELVE

"So formal, you've been teaching her well," she says looking at the daughter of Sleeping Beauty. "None of that is necessary dear, we are family. Call me aunty" 

"What are you doing here?" Ruby asks.  She has never heard from The White Queen before directly according to the voices she has barely left the palace now that Alice has left. Her mom had a few letters saved from she first arrived at The Isle but after a couple of years, they stopped. 

The White Queen hesitates before answering, "I was already on my way here for Family Day but when Godmother here said that you were in the infirmary I rushed like the White Rabbit to get here. Now, the walls here are thin so I heard a few things. Fairy Godmother, I'll sign and  take responsibility for Ruby so she can get the medication she requires." 

"Magical! Let's go do that right now" Fair Godmother cheered. 

The White Queen reached into her purse and pulled out a tea set with multiple kinds of tea, scones, and other miniature pastries. She almost laughed at the looks on the two princesses' faces. "What? You thought the Mad Hatter was the only one who has that ability? Drink up dears. You haven't lived until you've had tea from Wonderland" and with that, she and Fairy Godmother leave the room. 

"I don't know what half of this stuff is but it smells great," Ruby says looking at the table. She watches as  Audrey grabs a cookie and breaks it in half.

"We have to keep up the tradition don't we?" Audrey says handing half to Ruby. The two girls smile before biting into the cookie.

A cold chill pours over them like water. The effects of the love potion are stripped away and the feelings they once had for each other are gone. 

"What the hell?" 

"You spelled me!" Audrey screamed standing up from her seat. Ruby's eyes widen in panic, praying that no one was walking through the hallway. 

"What? No! I had no idea this happened! I am just as confused as you are. I know this doesn't look good but I had no idea that you were spelled much less us both being spelled. Well I mean the voices had some idea but I didn't believe them because they are fucking insane"  Ruby rambled. 

"What was your plan?" Audrey gasps in realization. "Prince Ben was spelled too wasn't he?" 

"I don't know. Whatever evil plot or prank this was I wasn't part of it" Ruby tried to explain but Audrey wasn't hearing it. 

"You spelled me, Prince Ben is spelled by someone else so the villains have control over the Isle, Auradon, and Wonderland" 

"I am not a Villian!" Ruby yells out of anger but seeing Audrey flinch away from her she immediately cools off a bit. 

"You are a villain. You will always be a villain. That's what you are and always will be. Good luck finding someone else to help you get ready before the coronation." 

"I don't need your luck" 

Audrey makes a small noise and leaves the room, slamming the door behind her. 

"I don't need her anyways" Ruby states when the door slams. 

'Yes you do'  the voices cackled. 

A few minutes later, Ruby was still in bed, the door creaked open to reveal Audrey again. 

"We can't break up" Audrey states. 

Now, I was going to end the lesbian love story here but I feel like this storyline will be a bit more exciting. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, remember to vote and comment. Your comments mean so much to me and they give me the motivation to write this book.

I drafted a few stories from my profile a couple of months ago and that is because I am in the process of editing them and making them better.