FIFTEEN

"Take me on a date" Audrey ordered. The pencil that Ruby was holding almost fell from her hand. She was sitting at her desk in her room when Audrey barged in like she owned the place.

"What? I agreed to fake date you, not take you out on a date" Ruby replied before going back to her homework.

Audrey rolled her eyes before placing a hand on top of the sheet of paper. "Well yes but when we were still under the spell we posted on social media that you were taking me out on a date. You can't back out now"

"Will it make you go away?" Ruby asked but not really wanting her to go. As much as the voices pained her she felt alone with all the silence in her head.

"Yes"

Ruby almost begged her to stay. Audrey was the only person she really talked to in Auradon and considering Audrey was always talking to her, it seemed like Ruby was the only person she really talked to as well.

"I'll pick you up at your dorm around 6, where something nice Princess." Ruby said, starting to plan the date in mind.

Now, Ruby would be lying if she said that she didn't care about this date. At first she thought her feelings for the girl were platonic. But since Audrey and Ben broke up and she's been spending more time with her, she wasn't so sure. Especially after she punched Chad for her.

Ruby asked her aunt for money and a ride which she was happy to help with. She even went as far as to give her a bank card that was hooked up to the royal vault, seeing as it was going to be rightfully hers soon.

At 5 o'clock, Ruby got ready for the date. She found a red button-up shirt, black dress pants, and black designer shoes with red bottoms. She looked at herself in the mirror and thought she looked good.

At 6 on the dot, Ruby knocked on Audrey's door. The door swung open and Ruby felt all the air being knocked out of her chest. Audrey left her breathless. Instead of the usual pink Ruby was expecting, Audrey was dressed in red. Her shade of red.

"Close your mouth before you catch flies," Audrey says smiling at Ruby's reaction before stopping herself.

"Sorry, you look amazing. Red looks good on you" Ruby says embarrassed of her reaction. "Come on, I booked reservations and our ride is waiting out front"

"Where are we going?" Audrey held her clutch purse in one hand and held Ruby's hand with her other.

"Somewhere with jazz music"

Reaching the limo, which Ruby wasn't expecting, Ruby opened the door for Audrey letting her in first before getting in after her. They filled the ride to the restaurant with small talk. Audrey talked about cheerleading and how she was captain. Ruby noticed how she talked with her hands when she got excited while talking about national competitions.

The two princesses made it to their destination. Once again, Ruby got out of the vehicle and held the door open for Audrey before looking around. The restaurant was huge, with people lined outside the door. Jazz music filled the air and the smell of southern cuisine flooded the senses. Tiana's Palace was lit up in bright green letters.

"Be careful, you almost looked impressed" Ruby says looking at Audrey.

"You went all out on this date, it's almost like you mean it"

"Yeah, almost"

They walk through the front door hand in hand. A waiter, dressed in green greeted them with a smile. "Hi, welcome to Tiana's Palace. Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, reservation for two. Under Queen" Ruby says smiling at Audrey.

"Ms Queen, please, follow me" the waiter says, grabbing two menus and walking towards a table. Ruby felt Audrey let go of her hand and watched as she reached into her purse and grab her phone. She goes to her camera and takes a short video of the restaurant before flipping the camera  and putting herself and Ruby into the camera. Ruby slows her walk and does a silly pose for the camera. Ruby smirks when she hears Audrey laugh.