𝔊𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔯

Jimin

I stretch as I climb out of bed to start my day. The room I chose for myself is comfortable and I moved all my belongings into it.

Humming, I wash up before checking on Jungkook in his room. What I see makes me frown.

The mage is asleep with his face in a book. He doesn't look to have moved since he started working.

"Silly boy." I walk up to him and press a hand to his shoulder, teleporting him to his bed. Once he's in bed, I adjust the covers on him and chuckle at how some of the ink from the book transferred to his face.

I wipe his face gently and remove his reading glasses before putting them on the bedside table. Once he's situated, I turn off the lights in his room, but leave his studying materials exactly where they are.

Being in someone else's house is a little weird, so I spend my time figuring out where everything is, before I look in the kitchen for something to eat. I settle on simply cereal and use magic to clean the kitchen, because it seems like Jungkook hasn't had time to clean it.

"Should I tell him I plan on going out?" I muse, tapping my chin.

I decide to send him a text.

Once that is done with, I pocket my phone and bounce excitedly, remembering where Jin told me to teleport

I teleport quickly and smile at the door to the house. Exhaling, I knock, putting my hands behind my back and rocking back and forth.

Namjoon opens the door. "Who are you—Oh, you must be Jimin." He says.

"That's me." I smile. "Nice to meet you, Sorcerer Kim."

He smiles. "Nice to meet you too, Jimin. Come in, Seokjin is waiting for you."

I nod happily and remove my shoes quickly, only to find myself hovering, having the air squeezed out of me.

"Little Min!" Jin coos, hugging me tightly. "I'm so glad you're here. My little kitty."

Giggling, I hug him back. "It's nice to see you, Jin."

Jin excitedly grabs my hand and Namjoon's dragging us to the kitchen and having us sit.

"I made pineapple upside down cake!" He grins and dishes us up before sitting between us at the bar counter.

Slowly, I take a bite and grin. "It's delicious."

"I know," he responds proudly before looking at his mage.

"So how's living in the human world now? Do you find it difficult?" Namjoon asks me.

"A little. Everything's so different. I've also..." I change my mind, deciding not to reveal my rank. "I've also been wondering how to be a good fit for my mage. I know he didn't really want me."