𝔅𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔶 ℭ𝔞𝔱

Jimin

I yawn as I wake up, glad that it's my day off. Jungkook is asleep with Bam, his nose cutely scrunched up. The sight makes me smile. He's a lot healthier than when we reunited.

Things have been nice. I enjoy going to work and coming home to flirt, kiss, and spend time with Jungkook. He seems to enjoy it too. I like to think he enjoys when I'm bratty and tease him, even if he acts like he doesn't.

"Mm, Jungkook, baby, wake up." I kiss his forehead, wearing my usual home outfit of underwear and my comfortable, see-through robe.

He shifts to the left side, eyes still closed. "Hmm?"

"I want attention," I whisper.

He slowly opens his eyes, looking at me and my outfit. "Wow. What a beautiful sight as soon as I woke up, kitten."

"You think so?" I ask as I move to straddle him, leaning down to kiss him.

He cups my cheeks. "Yes, kitten. You are cute, sexy and lovely. All mine."

"All yours." I bite his bottom lip. "But do you want all of me?"

He smirks. "Of course. I do. How about me? Do you want all of me?"

I grind down teasingly. "I don't know. You tell me."

He pouts. "Hmm. I want you to say it, not me."

Humming, I run my hands under his shirt and over his body. "I'm offended that you don't think my actions say enough."

He blushes, and he feels his body shivers by my touch. "I-I feel hot. Did you turn on the aircon?"

"Ah, I see. You're a virgin." I climb off him. "I guess you'll continue to be one. Bam, come on. Let's eat," I say in a teasing tone and the puppy comes to follow me right away as I leave the room, making a show of swaying my hips.

Jungkook was left speechless, looking down as he stands up and follows me.

I dish up Bam his food before humming, swaying my hips as I look for ingredients for breakfast.

Jungkook pouts. "Kitten~. Don't ignore me again."

"Hmm? Go fiddle with the air conditioner since you're so hot."

"Jimin." He whines. "You made me hard, and you're going to leave me like that?" He continues to whine.

I turn to face him. "The air conditioner did it."

"No. You did it." He walks towards me. "Do something. I don't want to be a virgin anymore." He pouts.

"Do what?" I lean back against the counter and cross my arms as I smirk.

He stomps his feet. "Jimin, give me head. Please?"

"That's not how you ask." I push myself off the counter and lean forward, cupping him. "Aw, is the baby hard?" I quirk an eyebrow. "Want kitten to suck you off?"

His cheeks turns red as he nods cutely. "Please, I need kitten to suck it. Kitten, please?" He begs.

"Mm, I'm not in the mood. You can continue being a whiny bunny though." I boop his nose and turn him into a bunny.

"Kitten!" He whines, jumping with his bunny ears still down. "Bring me back to my original form." He jumps continuously.

I pick him up. "How cute! A bunny!" I cuddle the bunny and grab some carrot sticks and lettuce. "Baby wanna eat?"

"No! I want you!"

"Aww, I'm right here. Can you not tell?" I kiss his head. "So fluffy and cute."

He jumps off me, and he run away, feeling sad and still a whining mess.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I call and run after him, scooping him up. "Don't hurt Kitten's feelings. I was cuddling with you."

He looks down, not looking at my eyes. "I-I want more than that. But you're teasing me..."

"You also demanded I blow you. Adding a please on the end doesn't change that, whiny baby." I nuzzle him.

"When will you do it? I can't wait any longer." He whines.

I blink. "Why would I do that to a bunny? That's gross." I close my eyes and play with his ears absently. "You still haven't properly asked me."

"Can you please turn me back into my original form? I promise to behave and not to whine anymore."

"The whining is cute. But the demands? Not my cup of tea if you're also being whiny. Can't be such a baby and try and be a daddy, little bun." I poke his tail.

"How can I do that if I'm still a bunny? Is this my punishment?" He cries out.

"Of course." I kiss him. "But what's so bad about being cuddled by me? I love being cuddled in my cat form."

"There's nothing wrong... I love it too, but my poor cock."

"Aww, your cock?" I pout and pat his head until I have the human-bunny in my arms instead.

He nods as he buries his face on my neck. "Smells so sweet."

I hold him close. "Do you always get whiny when you're horny?"

"Not really. It's just I felt empty when you left me suddenly in your room earlier." He starts leaving soft kisses on my neck.

I purr, closing my eyes. "I'm sorry I was being bratty. It's just fun."

He slowly licks my neck. "Is it fun, Kitten?"

"Mhm." I groan.

He pulls away as our eyes met before pressing his lips against my lips.

I kiss back, pulling him close as I settle in his lap, carefully, I grind down against him as I kiss him slowly, running my fingers over his skin. When I break away, I press my forehead against his. "Want kitten to take care of you now, baby?"

Jungkook softly moans as he kisses my lips again. "Please, Kitten? Take care of me, now. I want to see how good my kitten is."

"Don't worry, baby. I'll take good care of you." 

The mage grows pliant under my touch, eyes half-lidded while I continue to rile him up, moving my hips in slow, tantalizing circles. He begs in cute little whines until I finally get off him and sink to my knees by the bed. 

He sits at the edge, watching me with clouded eyes as I unzip his pants with my teeth and slowly remove his underwear. I can tell just how the tip leaks that Jungkook is worked up. 

He's completely at my mercy. 

I press my lips to the tip and he squeezes his eyes shut and pulls at my hair as I cover him with licks and kisses, adding some flavored lube to the mix to make the process easier. He already learned not to make demands, so he takes whatever I give him, whimpering out numerous "please"s as I pleasure him. 

Eventually, Jungkook falls back against the bed and I chuckle, trailing a finger to his entrance. I let it rest there and he exhales shakily. 

"Please, Kitten..."

Smirking, I insert the digit and start to finger him. 

Jungkook's moans grow louder and he starts to thrust back against my fingers once I've worked my way up to two. I hit his prostate while deep-throating him. Tears collect in my eyes and I continue to fuck him open while taking him whole until he finally goes over the edge.

I swallow and continue to finger him through his orgasm, whispering praises and pretty words to him and promising I don't need anything in return. Once his breathing regulates, I clean him up and put a new pair of briefs and some sweatpants on him before hugging him close. 

"Feel better now?" I giggle. 

He blushes, covering his face. "Much better, Kitten."