𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔜𝔬𝔲

Jungkook

I go first to the café shop where it is full of cats to check if Jimin is there, but they're not there.

I even ask the cashier if they saw Jimin, but they tell me that they never saw them.

I barely eat and drink, because all I care about now is to find Jimin, to apologize, and explain everything.

It's already past midnight and I decide to come home, only to change my clothes and to nap.

I know that I'm losing weight for not eating and sleeping well, but it doesn't matter. All I want is to be with Jimin again.

My kitten, please show up to me...

It's been two weeks or maybe more than that, and I still fail to find them.

My body feels weak, and my forehead is burning hot. I look in the mirror and I look messy.

"Jungkook, no giving up. You will find them soon."

I leave my house and start looking for Jimin again. Today's weather is hot, but I feel cold, and my body is shivering.

The only place I still haven't gone to is the library.

Will they be there? I hope so...

There's a lot of libraries here, and I decided to go one by one before heading to the public library.

When I arrive at the public library, I walk inside as I take a deep breath before searching quietly.

My head suddenly aches, and the room is so cold.

While I am searching, I suddenly bump into a woman. "I-I'm sorry. I hope you're okay—"

When I look at her, I suddenly feel déjà vu. She looks very familiar to me, plus her presence.

Could it be...

"Uhm—"

She leaves when I am about to talk to her.

Why do I feel like it's Jimin?

I think about her appearance and how different it is. Her hair is long and silver, tied up into a bun with wisps coming out. She was wearing thick framed glasses and was wearing a cropped, baby blue turtleneck and black skinny jeans with white canvas shoes. She seemed to be in a hurry, and didn't spare me a gaze.

But for some reason, I don't feel as sick anymore, like she healed me just a bit from being near me.

"Oh, that's Jieun," the older librarian says with a smile as she sorts books. "She started working here not too long ago. She's quite pretty, isn't she?"

"Y-Yeah." Is it my kitten?

She avoided me.

She knew me.

"I need to go now. I'll just come back here tomorrow to read books. I forgot my things at home." I say, and leave the library.

I almost trip due to the heat I'm feeling right now, and I'm glad that there's a stool beside me, or else I would embarrass myself in public.

But one thing I'm sure of is that's Jimin.

The door to the library opens and the librarian smiles at me with a chuckle. "Jieun starts work at ten in the morning. She's a powerful mage, so be good to her." Mrs. Kim winks before heading back inside.

I scrunch my nose before heading back home.

Jieun. Ten o'clock in the morning.

I hope she won't ignore me tomorrow.