ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℌ𝔬𝔪𝔢

Jungkook

I woke up to Jimin's kisses, and I look at them with a smile on my face. "Hey, Kitten."

"Hi, baby." Jimin kisses me again and runs their fingers through my hair. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling better." I pull them closer. "Still sleepy..."

Jimin purrs and cuddles closer. "Let me know when you're awake then, so I can move back into your house."

I open my eyes as I sat up quickly, looking at them. "Am I hearing things, right? You're gonna come back to my house?"

"Me and Bam." Jimin closes their eyes.

"Please pinch me. I'm not dreaming, right?"

Jimin moves into my lap and cups my face. "If you're dreaming, I must be too."

I smile as I pull him closer to my body. "It's not a dream... You're coming back to my house..." I pull away as I can't help crying.

"Baby, baby, baby." Jimin rocks me. "You don't have to cry. I'm sorry I put you through so much stress."

I shake my head. "No. I'm just so happy that I couldn't help but to cry. I love you."

Jimin kisses my nose. "I love you too."

"So do you need help packing your things?" I ask.

They giggle. "I'm lazy and use magic for everything, babe. I can snap my fingers, and everything will go back to your place. I'm keeping this house in case you piss me off again, though." Jimin sticks their tongue out.

I pout. "I'm not going to piss you off again. It's hard, scary, and lonely when you're not by my side."

"Aww, my baby." Jimin hugs me tightly. "You're so cute. I could eat you up."

I smirk. "Then feel free to eat me."

Jimin's eyes glow silver. "Don't challenge me. You won't be able to move when I'm done with you~"

"Oh, I would love that challenge, Kitten."

"Later. Otherwise, I won't be moving in today." Jimin kisses my neck and starts to bite.

I moan, holding them tight. "I can't wait for that, Kitten."

Jimin moves away once my neck is painted red, blue, and purple, and kisses my lips. "I bet. You're going to have to beg for it. Are you willing to do that?"

"I'm always willing to do everything when it comes to you, kitten."

They smile. "I don't want to let you go."

I cup their cheeks. "Me too. So don't leave again like that."

Tears slide down their face. "You're going to leave me, though..."

"Then make me an immortal like you. I don't want to leave you."

Jimin runs their fingers over my lips. "If that's what you're comfortable with, I will. But you need to think on it. Because if you're immortal, experiences, like having children, don't become as happy. No one should ever have to bury their children. However, we could always foster, or have pets. There sadly are familiars who have younger forms, who never get contracted, because some find it depressing to have a kid or teen who never ages."

I cup his cheeks. "I'm already content with you and Bam. I don't need to ask for more."

Jimin nods. "You have to become a sorcerer to withstand the magic first. But I'll do it. I want to be with you forever."