𝔜𝔬𝔲 ℌ𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔘𝔰

Jimin

I enter Jungkook's room, where he's studying diligently. Chuckling, I approach him, Chelsea boots clicking with each step until I push his seat back and crawl into his lap, straddling him. "Jungkook, take a break."

His eyes zero in on my upper half, where I'm wearing a semi-opaque black shirt with silver polka dots, but crescent moons instead. There's a zipper that goes a quarter of the way down, and it's unzipped all the way, showing off my chest, collarbones, and bringing attention to my collar. I smirk, playing with his hair while his hands go to my hips.

Jungkook looks into my eyes. "My kitten looks so beautiful again. You can't go out wearing this. It's for my eyes only." He pulls me closer.

Giggling, I kiss him. "You're coming with me. Get dressed."

His eyes brighten. "Where are we going?"

"We're going out to celebrate. We're going out for Korean food with the gang. So get ready." I take his reading glasses off and smile.

He suddenly gets nervous. "I-I... I wonder if your friends will like me."

"They will. But this is for you." I lean in closely. "I have great news for you, baby."

"For me? Hmm. Then, I want you to pick the clothes that I have to wear today." He giggles.

"So cute." I cup his face and rub my nose against his. "Do you want me to tell you the news now, or at the restaurant?"

"Surprise me at the restaurant, Kitten." He smiles.

I nod and go to lie down on his bed. "Get dressed~"

"Help me get dressed up." He pouts.

I get up and grab a white, nearly see through, button up shirt, black pants covered in zippers that taper off at the ankle, and a pair of Jungkook's favorite stomper shoes. "Here." I sit back on the bed, leaning back on my arms as I watch him.

"You really know my style." He giggles, looking at me.

"I like to consider myself a Jeon Jungkook specialist." I wink.

Jungkook chuckles. "Cute. I think we're ready to go, my kitten."

I smile and fix his hair a bit. "Your hair is getting longer." I twirl it around my finger. "So pretty."

He purrs. "Is it pretty?"

"Very pretty. It is getting wavy. It frames your face well." I cup his face. "But anyway you have your hair is good. It's whatever you're comfortable with." I kiss his nose.

"I was thinking of cutting it earlier, but I love how you always tie my hair." He pinches my cheeks.

"You look good with your hair tied up." I hum and squeeze his waist before kissing him.

He kisses me back. "I love you."

I play with his hair. "I love you too. Would you believe me if I told you that it's still crazy for me to hear?"

"You're so cute. Of course I believe you, because I feel the same way too." He blushes.

"Well, it's true. Your kitten loves you." I ruffle his hair. "And you're stuck with them." I smile, moving my hands down his arms to interlace our fingers, squeezing his hands.

"And I don't regret being stuck with you." He giggles.

I smile at his cute antics. "I keep falling more in love with you." I shake my head and pull Jungkook into a hug, transporting us in front of the Korean restaurant, where everyone else is already waiting.